BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
These had a really nice smell and seemed to do well taking off my makeup without overdrying my face. they didn't do much towards waterproof makeup and really work best for a before-wash makeup remover for the bulk of the makeup.
ashley n.
Towelettes work great!!! I had a friend refer me to these...didn't think they would work and thought they would make me break out but after trying them I regret my thoughts. They work! If you haven't tried them try them now. Its totally worth it. I have no more break outs and left over make up left on my face! Must try!!!!!
Anitra M.
Gulfport, MS
I live and breathe for these wipes! They are not harsh on my skin like I have found others to be and the sent is refreshing. They are quick and easy to use when you'd rather just sleep in your makeup!
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
Good towelettes, definitely do a good job of removing makeup but can be a little oily. if you have dry skin, it's probably a good fit but if you don't like having that kind of feeling on your face, you should just wash your face after. nice packaging; I would continue using
Makenzie K.
Amherst, NY
Absolutely love it! So easy to use and wipes my makeup right off. I have had skin irritations with other makeup remover wipes in the past, but these are good on my skin and do not sting my eyes at all either. Do not cause any acne either which is great! Definitely my go-to.
Ashley H.
Grandview, MO
These moist towelettes make removing makeup a breeze at night. I can't imagine my makeup routine being complete without them! I love the night calming version because it works great and has a nice light scent which is both calming and lovely. It never leaves me feeling greasy and it completely removes all traces of makeup.
Raelyn A.
North Branch, MN
Great product for sensitive skin! This is the only makeup remover wipes I buy. I have combo skin and it doesn't dry me out or cause acne which other makeup remover wipes have caused. Would recommend!
Mckenzie P.
Johnson City, TN
Absolutely LOVE! Gets all makeup off very very easily, and you can use one wipe 2 -3 times before you have to throw it away. It gets the hardest most difficult makeup off. Definitely would recommend!
lena s.
Being a full time dental student, these cleansing wipes are LIFE SAVERS!! I absolutely love the fact that I can come home after clinic or lectures, and have a clean face in such a simple and efficient way. Recommend these to anyone who doesn't have time or needs makeup removing on the go!
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA
This product is amazing!! I love this make up remover because it doesn't dry out my face. It is easy to use and cleans all the make up off fast. It also smells great! You can buy this at any drugstore.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?