BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Denise M.
Yukon, OK
I often struggle to remove the black from under my eyes and as a result, I look like a raccoon or like I haven't slept in days! These pads were gentle and also worked well to remove the leftover make up from under my eyes. I did not find that my eyes or skin were irritated after use. Also, the smell is pleasant and calming.
Kassandra D.
Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming Makeup Remover WIpes do a good job of getting eyeshadow and foundation off. I feel you have to scrub really hard to get mascara off and often left with raccoon eyes afterward. I think the fact you have to scrub so hard is a turn off because it will cause wrinkles in the future.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, PA
These ones are my favorite because the lavender feels super soft on my face: no rubbing or sandpaper feel. These wipes smells amazing and leave my face feeling moisturized and not dry! They always get all my makeup off with one wipe!
Alicia S.
Manchester , KY
When you struggle with acne you wear a lot of make up to cover the blemishes. These Cleansing towelettes was the perfect thing to take away all my make up after a long day. Helped improve my skin also.
Karen M.
Really great product! Bought multiple times for easy makeup removal. Works great and smells good. Doesn't leave an oily or slimy feeling on your face. I highly recommend these for lazy girls like me :)
Brianna P.
Quincy, MA
These wipes are awesome! They really do work even on waterproof makeup. They smell fantastic too. My only problem is they are really oily feeling and you have to wash your face really well after use.
Lexiek K.
Las Vegas, NV
The only towelettes that don't make my face tingle and sting after I use them. They actually get rid of all of my makeup with one towelette. No need to use three or four at a time like I used to with other brands. I'll definitely keep purchasing this brand.
Natasha K.
Douglasville, GA
I love the way these make your face feel! So smooth and they remove all the make up. The smell is perfect for bedtime with the calming effect. I wash my face and climb into bed! So gentle on your skin.
Yvonne C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great, relaxing fragrance. simple to use and quite convenient. met my expectations to remove makeup easily. my face felt clean after. removed all of my makeup. use care around the eye, as it can sting.
Julia H.
These are the best make up remover wipes! They are very gentle on the skin, but take off all of my makeup. They do not smear the makeup around on my face like other products have. They really are good at taking off make up and being gentle on the skin. I highly recommend this.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?