BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Lindsay B.
Tallahassee, Fl
I love these wipes! They take off all my make up with out having to rub! It's like magic! I also use them in the morning just to wake up & I also often use them when I am working doubles because i work in a restaraunt & feel greasy fast.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I use these most nights before I go to bed, and they work pretty well. My only problem is that sometimes if I'm wearing a lots of makeup I have to use multiple to get it off. And they sting some when I use them to clean off my eye makeup
Sam S.
This makeup remover smells amazing. It winds me down for the nighy while getting deep down in my pores. I love that the price is reasonable and I can find this at any major realtor. I would highly recommend this product to anyone in need of a gentle but effective makeup remover.
Kayce S.
These do take my makeup off, but my skin is VERY irritated after using them - I had to give my last pack to my best friend because it was so bad. Tried both the original and the calming. Not a fan of either so I won't be purchasing again.
Shaniel W.
Brooklyn, NY
MY holy grail makeup remover! i have tried many makeup removers and this has to be the best hands down! it works well removing eye shadows and waterproof mascara. its also takes off matte lipstick stains. I highly recommend this product!
I love these little make up removing pads. I usually don't like scented products on my face, but the fragrance is very light and they do not make me break out. It gently removes the make up leaving my skin feeling soft. The packaging it comes in is easy to use and travel with. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Nicole O.
I use towelettes to get some of my makeup off before I wash my face. Neutrogena brand towelettes don't work as well for my skin as the Ponds. They seem to dry my skin out after using them a few days in a row, but the smell is great. They might work better for different skin types.
Issy G.
I love this product so much I use it every time I wear make up I even keep some on my night stand in case I fall asleep I my make up it is fast and easy to use and takes off all my make up with one wipe
Colleen A.
Littlestown, PA
I use these towelettes every single night before bed. They have a nice light scent to them and refresh my skin nicely. I always look to use them and they are something that I never let myself run out of.
Courtney D.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have sensitive skin and these are great to use daily! Usually my skin gets irritated by makeup removers but these whips I can use and have no reaction. Also, they smell nice and have a calming affect on my skin. I recommend for everyone.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?