BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jenae H.
These are perfect for a night when you just don't want to wash your face. Keep them by your nightstand for a quick refresh before bed. Not only do they get off all the days grime and make-up. They leave my face feeling soothed and amazing.
rose e.
Phoenix, AZ
Works great! Helped remove all my makeup. Even my stubborn mascara. The packaging was a little inconvenient. The wipes would sometimes dry up easily making it hard(if able to at all) use the next wipe available. Other than that I love the wipes because you don't waste any product.
Courtney D.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have sensitive skin and these are great to use daily! Usually my skin gets irritated by makeup removers but these whips I can use and have no reaction. Also, they smell nice and have a calming affect on my skin. I recommend for everyone.
Tara J.
Cave Springs, AR
I love the calm lavender scent and soft texture of these wipes. These are my go to wipes and often the only cleansing product I use on my slightly sensitive skin. They are gentle but get my black eye liner and mascara off every time. Would definitely recommend giving them a try.
Mattie L.
Miami, OK
I keep these particular wipes in stock in my bathroom at all times. I am not sure they do much "calming". However I do know that they do not irritate my skin and do a wonderful job removing even waterproof products. I typically purchase these wipes at local drugstores or Walmart's.
Last month i went to wallmart to ask about makeup remover wipes, the lady that she worked their she really recommend this type od Neutrogena wipes , so I bought it , it is amazing i use in the night when I'm sleepy and tired it doesn't make your skin oily and it's remove everything
Shaniel W.
Brooklyn, NY
MY holy grail makeup remover! i have tried many makeup removers and this has to be the best hands down! it works well removing eye shadows and waterproof mascara. its also takes off matte lipstick stains. I highly recommend this product!
Jayne H.
Stapleton, GA
These Neutrogena Night calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are amazing, the best ones i have tried so far! They are great for my senstive skin, smell amazing and get the job done! Great stuff here! I would absolutely recommend them!
Callie H.
Awesome for makeup remover on the go! It doesn't always take off the mascara, which is a bummer, but I love it for travel when I need to wipe off my makeup after a long day of vacation. Would repurchase!
Sha M.
Schenectady, NY
Love it! Easy to use minimal pressure needed. Absolutely love them!! It works better than any other I have tried. Very convenient!! Great value worth it's price. Very effective. Not at all disappointed. I would definitely purchase again.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?