BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
gabby l.
Pioneer, TN
Love it lol it works relly good keep up good work and love what it is made with and it smells good to so that makes it that much better to use it and I will be getting this again as soon as I get some money to get it but I really do love use in it if I could get a sample I would love it
Lisa H.
Keystone Heights, FL
This product is wonderful for sun exposed skin. I live in Florida so my skin is exposed to the harsh daytime sun daily. This is one of the few products that gives me a nice glow after using. I'm very impressed and will continue to use. The price is appropriate for how well the product works. My skin is clean and glowing every morning.
Kailey M.
Malden, MA
I like these wipes because they smell great and cool my skin down before bed. I have a lot of redness and these do not irritate my skin. They feel good and work well on my face. They are a bit pricey though.
Jensen C.
Pulaski, PA
I really enjoy using these, they are very smooth on the skin and don't leave a soapy feeling. it met my expectations by taking my makeup off so well and I have repurchased them a couple times. I recommend these over most makeup remover wipes, they don't leave my skin feeling dry either
Emily P.
Coraopolis , PA
Ever since the first time I purchased these makeup remover wipes years ago I have never bought anything different. They work perfectly removing even the darkest of eye makeup, leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed, and they smell great.
Bria T.
La Crosse , WI
This is a great makeup wipe that is soft on yOur skin and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I have used this product several times and I would recommend it to others especially those with sensitive skin.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I use these most nights before I go to bed, and they work pretty well. My only problem is that sometimes if I'm wearing a lots of makeup I have to use multiple to get it off. And they sting some when I use them to clean off my eye makeup
Nancy F.
I love the smell and calming effect this has on me before I go to bed. Works great and removes all oil and makeup without having to scrub my face so hard. I have been purchasing this product for years. I think the beautiful scent could be a bit stronger, then again that's just me.
Christine D.
Toomsboro, GA
I do like these, they take off my makeup and smell good. They leave my face feeling fresh and clean. One towelette takes all my makeup off, even a full face and down my neck. Stays moist and easy to use
Kristina S.
Fort Smith, AR
They worked great at getting my makeup off but left my face feeling oily. I couldn't tell if it made me any calmer. The price was great. Since I don't wear make up that often they lasted about two months. I would recommend this product.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?