BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jensen C.
Pulaski, PA
I really enjoy using these, they are very smooth on the skin and don't leave a soapy feeling. it met my expectations by taking my makeup off so well and I have repurchased them a couple times. I recommend these over most makeup remover wipes, they don't leave my skin feeling dry either
Sabeina H.
Aubrey, TX
This makeup remover is awesome! In just 3 swipes across my face I was able to remove all of my makeup in less than 5 minutes before bed. It removed everything and left my facing feeling clean and refreshed!
Ashley H.
Selma, AL
They take off make up really smoothly and easily. The night calming towelettes are my favorite because they leave my face feeling fresh and clean. The towelettes are fairly priced in my opinion. I don't wear a lot of eyeliner, so I typically only use one towelette per day. At about $6/package with about 25 wipes in it, it is perfect.
Mak B.
Pensacola, FL
My all time favorite makeup remover! It's so soft, doesn't try out, and gets allll of my makeup off. Sometimes I use it just to refresh my face throughout the day!
*just make sure you don't use it on your eyes!*
Alethea H.
These makeup remover wipes are really good! They easily remove all of my makeup and they smell amazing. The scent is very relaxing. The only downside is that they occasionally make my under eyes burn a bit.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
This kind and the regular makeup remover wipes by Neutrogena are my go to, I absolutely love them! Makeup comes off with ease and the wipe is big enough to clean entire face with one wipe so it's also cost efficient.
Hannah B.
California, MO
Make-up remover wipes are so easy to use, but these are amazing! My face really feels clean after using them, and they smell great. I've had the same package for three months, and I still have a lot to go.
Kimberly D.
Removes all the makeup. It is gentle, does not leave my face irritated. It is how I expected leaves nothing but a clean face. It is definitely effective not disappointing at all. I would recommend it to others.
Jennifer T.
Forest Hills, NY
This is more of a first step to removing makeup. Once you've used one sheet, it looks like all your makeup is gone but if you swipe a clean tissue on your face there is still makeup left. The smell is nice.
Joanna B.
Tampa, Fl
There's nothing technically "night calming" just basically a different smell. But I like the neutrogena wipes because they do not irritate my eyes like some other ones do. For the most part it does the job.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?