BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
My go to makeup remover wipes. It keeps your skin clean, which not fully drying you out. Plus the calming scent of lavender calms you, and helps you destress after a long day. Also, it never hurts knowing that kylie jenner uses it too😂👌🏼
Molly D.
Willard, MO
This product is very good for taking off makeup, however I think that there is not enough wipes per packet. If I'm gonna spend $5 on makeup remover, I wanna get my money's worth. I bought mine from Walmart (cause I'm a cheapie like that). I think if they put more product per package, or they lowered the price, I would buy this again.
Jessica H.
Monroe, MI
Love using these! they take the makeup off with ease and leave my face feeling so clean. plus, with kids first getting into wearing makeup it is so helpful for them to be able to clean up quick before bed ;)
Ashley H.
Selma, AL
They take off make up really smoothly and easily. The night calming towelettes are my favorite because they leave my face feeling fresh and clean. The towelettes are fairly priced in my opinion. I don't wear a lot of eyeliner, so I typically only use one towelette per day. At about $6/package with about 25 wipes in it, it is perfect.
Barbara Kianny P.
chicago
I used to clean my face with cotton and those makeup cleaner that comes in bottles. When I decided to use this one I realized that was a very good decision. It doesn't makes my skin oily , just let it clean and soft. I started with the small-travel version but I switch to the big one.
Hannah B.
California, MO
Make-up remover wipes are so easy to use, but these are amazing! My face really feels clean after using them, and they smell great. I've had the same package for three months, and I still have a lot to go.
Morgan D.
Macon, GA
I have sensitive skin and these are great and do not irritate. I am not really a fan of makeup removers. Normally I just use a warm water and a wash cloth, but these are definitely work purchasing if you have sensitive skin and if you want something quick and easy to remove your makeup.
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
I use these cleansing wipes before and after hitting the gym. They are great for removing makeup, dirt, and oil. They don't irritate my skin after my workout which is what I have found other products to do.
Cheyenne Elizabeth J.
Salamanca, NY
The makeup comes right off, and leaves your face feeling fresh! I have used this many times and will continue to use it. It is effective and works well. it isn't too pricey and you get your money out of it.
Alethea H.
These makeup remover wipes are really good! They easily remove all of my makeup and they smell amazing. The scent is very relaxing. The only downside is that they occasionally make my under eyes burn a bit.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?