BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
haley c.
Fairbanks, AK
In my experience, the wipes removed my eye makeup very good, as well as the rest of the facial makeup. The scent was pleasant but the wipes did leave a bit of a residue on my face but was easily removed with my Neutrogena face wash, all in all I would recommend this product to any shopper on all budgets!
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These make up remover wipes are a must have. I use them whenever I travel because the pouch is resealable and easy to take with you. Its easy to use on the go if you need to clean up your face, and the smell is sort of like lavender. They really keep your skin feeling smooth and clear of any debris and oils.
Apostle M.
Gastonia, NC
Love this product. Leaves my skin feeling very soft and I love the clean feeling after I use make-up. I have problems with my skin breaking out, but I love this product, no issues, it removes all the makeup from my face.
Telika S.
Great removes oil dirt and makeup without irtitating the skin it met my expectations .the sonic wave is great you can instantly see the deep clean to your skin and i love the pads are already pre preared for you to use
Leanna H.
Kingsland, GA
The only wipes I use! Every night I use these to take off my eye makeup and they do the job! Very affordable at any drugstore! Does not irritate eyes and this is my 10th repurchase! You NEED these wipes in your routine!
Tara T.
jackson
These are great at night after a long day it is nice to use these cleaning cloths. They remove makeup fast. The sent is not strong but it is noticeable. After a stressful day it's nice to have something that is calming.
Amaris L.
Bellflower, CA
I really love these makeup wipes the sent is amazing and they really remove my makeup without leaving a film. They are nice and gently, great packaging. They are affordable I got mine at Walmart. I would defitnatly recommend these.
Brennah R.
These are the best make up removing wipes out there. They don't sting or irritate my sensitive skin. A lot of brands dry out and crack the skin around my eyes. This brand is gentle and very effective with removing makeup.
Bruna J.
West Chester, PA
I love this scent! It truly makes you feel a relaxed and have positive thoughts...like "I am at a spa" haha...it removes all of my make up, except for my waterproof mascara...but I still love this Neutrogena product! :)
Kat H.
Goose Creek, SC
Light and fresh, keep my skin feeling clean, but also doesn't dry out my skin. 10/10 would purchase again (which I already do) also a very low price at Walmart. This product leaves a nice scent that anybody could like, I would recommend this product to anyone.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?