BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Stephannie S.
Millville, NJ
One of my favorite products. Always removes my makeup with simple ease including my heavy eye liner. Can pick up at just about any store and never havr a hard time finding. Price is always great with or without a coupon. One of my go to products I buy offen
LaTrice C.
Arlington, TX
Easily removed my make up that was done professionally! It also left my face feeling really fresh! The only downfall to the product was that my face felt kind of dry after using it! I got my wipes from Walmart and I would definitely recommend this to others!
chantal p.
Gretna, LA
Amazing i most defiantly recommend these . they are the one makeup reomoving towelettes i use now honestly my sister got me hooked on them the first time i ever used them .. the packaging is pretty simple but that does not matter. and yes id buy these again
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
This is an AWSOME product as well with one towlet it will take you makeup right off. With other knock of cheap store brands I have found out it takes multiple times and this is just great item to buy worth the money !!
Megan B.
San jacinto, CA
They work very well, they take off all of my makeup, however I have sensitive skin so if I rub to hard it will irritate my skin and give me a burning sensation. It also left my skin a bit red after. However it is a great product to take off all your makeup.
Kirstie M.
Mansfield, TX
Using these on my face to take off my makeup at night is a whole lot easier than the typical wash and rub. Although, I only use them if I wear a lot of makeup on that particular day. Even then I only use them on my eyes because they make my face really greasy.
Amanda H.
Sisters
Love these I use them every night before bed face feels amazing after.
Really feel like it gets the overall face but the eye area like mascara has a little trouble with. So then I just need up washing my whole face before bed which is probably better anyways
Ashley O.
Loved these! Didn't break me out or dry out my skin! Would purchase again. Had a nice calming feel to the skin and didn't burn or make my skin feel irritated. It can be pricey but I buy it from Walgreens when it's bogo.
Apostle M.
Gastonia, NC
Love this product. Leaves my skin feeling very soft and I love the clean feeling after I use make-up. I have problems with my skin breaking out, but I love this product, no issues, it removes all the makeup from my face.
Brittany C.
Winter Park, FL
Love these! They are moist enough (which is a problem I have with most other makeup removing wipes). One con would be that it tends to leave my face, which is notnot normally greasy or oily, oily after application. But the price is fair and I would recommend.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?