BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Dana S.
1,080 reviews
I was using the original makeup remover wipes until I saw these and decided to give them a try. I love them so much more! They do an excellent job of removing my makeup but do not leave my face looking wet or oily. They relax my skin and it feels softer! I found these at Walmart but you can find them at many retailers! They are definitely worth a try!
Katie B.
Austin, TX
It was nice and light and gental on the skin. But it still got the makeup off decently. The packaging was easy to use and simple.i would recament yhis to people with sensative skin. I bought it at walgreens.i would improve it by adding more wipes.
Kori W.
Kennesaw, GA
The Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes are some of the best make-up remover wipes I've ever used! After I shower and wash my face I am able to use just one wipe to get the rest of my make-up off and they're great for sensitive skin!
Sherica R.
Lancaster, SC
Everyone knows at the end of the day when it's time to take off your makeup that you need something that's not going to be to rough on your skin, these wipes are amazing for that it also preps your skin for bed with its night time calming formula.
Katie D.
Kennesaw
These Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes work wonders. I only have to use one to get all of my daily makeup off.They have a fresh scent that is not overbearing. Also. they did not break my skin out the way others have.
Rachael D.
Tacoma, WA
Wonderful at removing any/all products you've used throughout the day. Even stubborn waterproof products. Only not-so-good thing is that it left my skin a little dry, not a huge deal considering I put on a relatively thick night cream Afterwards.
Natalie R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love these wipes, they are my favorite! They take off all my makeup! I've bought them several times! I highly recommend them and they smell amazing! I used to hate taking off my makeup but now I don't mind! I would definitely recommend these!
Angelina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
LEAVES MY FACE FEELING SO CLEAN RIGHT AFTER USING. TAKES OFF ALL OF MY MAKEUP VERY EASILY, EVEN WATER PROOF MASCARA. HAS A GREAT LAVENDAR SCENT TO. ITS A GOOD VALUE, USUALLY LASTS ME ABOUT A MONTH. THE PACKAGING MAKES IT EASY TO ACCESS THE WIPES.
Alexa A.
Carlisle, OH
I really like these wipes. They get most of my makeup off without irritating my skin. The scent is also really nice. My only downfall is that it does burn the eyes a bit but pretty much every wipe I've used does so it's not a deal breaker for me
Paige S.
Louisville , KY
I love these things. They have the right level of moisture and really remove make up well (even waterproof mascara). I've bought this item multiple times and will definitely be repurchasing. They're definitely a good item for the price you pay.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?