BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Marisol S.
Patterson, CA
There was a time during the past year when I would come from work so stressed to the point of insomnia.. These towelettes help me calm myself down on this extra long days when I was too tired to wash my face.
Sara C.
I like these wipes, but I wish the scent wasn't as strong. It often makes my eyes burn, but they're soft so I keep buying them. They remove my eye makeup very well and don't leave a greasy feeling on my skin.
Lauren P.
Miami
Get the job done but happen to burn and leave a residue like feeling after using, I always feel like I have to wash my face a few times after I use one of the wipes or else my skin will be left feeling sticky.
Amanda S.
Saint Paul, MN
These are the best makeup removing wipes I've found. I keep coming back to them. One wipe takes off a full face of makeup and doesn't leave my face too greasy or shiny. They smell great too, and I haven't found the scent to be too overpowering.
Alexa A.
Carlisle, OH
I really like these wipes. They get most of my makeup off without irritating my skin. The scent is also really nice. My only downfall is that it does burn the eyes a bit but pretty much every wipe I've used does so it's not a deal breaker for me
Hannah P.
Dayton, TN
Awesome awesome stuff!! It's hard for me to find things that don't cause inflammation in my fave but these are perfect! Perfectly soothing and definitely take the makeup right off. I would recommend to anyone!
Sarah S.
Warwick, RI
Love these wipes! After a long day at work these wipes give a relaxing fragrance while I take off my make up before bedtime. I am a repeat customer as they are a great product for a great value. I buy mine at Walmart to ensure I get the best price. I would recommend these wipes for anyone!
Sarah E.
Tallahassee, FL
I was skeptical at first about trying these but I'm so glad I did! They're so easy to store and unlike other brands they don't dry out. I have very sensitive skin and these don't irritate my skin. I bought them at Target, and I plan on buying again when I run out. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for makeup removing wipes!
olivia D.
Really good makeup remover and good for sentive skin very calming and remove your makeup easily without harsh rubbing your face and moisturize your face and removes waterproof mascara and eyeliner worth to buy
Angelina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
LEAVES MY FACE FEELING SO CLEAN RIGHT AFTER USING. TAKES OFF ALL OF MY MAKEUP VERY EASILY, EVEN WATER PROOF MASCARA. HAS A GREAT LAVENDAR SCENT TO. ITS A GOOD VALUE, USUALLY LASTS ME ABOUT A MONTH. THE PACKAGING MAKES IT EASY TO ACCESS THE WIPES.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?