BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I swear by these wipes and recommend them over any other makeup remover towelettes that I have tried. The scent is amazing and they remove pretty much all of my makeup without leaving my face feeling raw or too dried out.
jenny w.
I use these to take my makeup off and they work great for even heavy makeup removal. They will take off everything but, do leave a light greasy film. If you have oily skin that may be a problem but, my skin is usually dry and I really like these.
Natalie R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love these wipes, they are my favorite! They take off all my makeup! I've bought them several times! I highly recommend them and they smell amazing! I used to hate taking off my makeup but now I don't mind! I would definitely recommend these!
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
This Is A Good Product To Remove Makeup So Far This Is The Only One I Have Try .i Feel Really Fresh And Clean After Using It I Do Not Know Any Other Product That Would Make Me Feel This Way i Defently Recomend.
Mikala R.
Farmington, MN
This removes my makeup so well and isn't harsh on my skin. I really feel like it got ALL of my makeup off- I have had a hard time finding a makeup remover that got everything off, but this one definitely does!
Rachael D.
Tacoma, WA
Wonderful at removing any/all products you've used throughout the day. Even stubborn waterproof products. Only not-so-good thing is that it left my skin a little dry, not a huge deal considering I put on a relatively thick night cream Afterwards.
Jacqueline R.
Hamburg, NJ
Usually, make up removers either leave my face too oily or too dry. But these toilette sleeve my face well moisturized! I don't really use any other make up removers because theirs no need, they work perfectly.
Jessica F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
One wipe does the trick! These super moist cleansing wipes are tough enough to remove all the makeup/dirt but still gental leaving ur skin soft and refreshed. the calming lavendar aromas definitely give a cool relaxing vibe perfect for night time.
Emily R.
FPO, AP
Removes makeup really well, and leaves your face feeling fresh. I bought it from a local target, the price was fairy it was everything I look for in a makeup remover. Very effective.
Kimberly C.
Orlando, FL
Super soothing!!!! This product removes stubborn waterproof makeup very easily. The aroma that it gives off is very clean, sweet and pleasant. I never bought the original pack of neutrogena make-up wipes again!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?