BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Katie D.
Kennesaw
These Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes work wonders. I only have to use one to get all of my daily makeup off.They have a fresh scent that is not overbearing. Also. they did not break my skin out the way others have.
Katie H.
Texarkana, TX
I have chosen to give this product a 5 star rating!!! I absolutely loved these. The towelettes were so soft to the touch making the make-up removing feel really nice and gentle. It also had left my skin feeling smooth, refreshing, and clean. Love, love, loveeeeeee this!! I would 100% recommend this to anyone and everyone, plus it smells good!
Lauren P.
Miami
Get the job done but happen to burn and leave a residue like feeling after using, I always feel like I have to wash my face a few times after I use one of the wipes or else my skin will be left feeling sticky.
Dana S.
I was using the original makeup remover wipes until I saw these and decided to give them a try. I love them so much more! They do an excellent job of removing my makeup but do not leave my face looking wet or oily. They relax my skin and it feels softer! I found these at Walmart but you can find them at many retailers! They are definitely worth a try!
Sherica R.
Lancaster, SC
Everyone knows at the end of the day when it's time to take off your makeup that you need something that's not going to be to rough on your skin, these wipes are amazing for that it also preps your skin for bed with its night time calming formula.
Alexa A.
Carlisle, OH
I really like these wipes. They get most of my makeup off without irritating my skin. The scent is also really nice. My only downfall is that it does burn the eyes a bit but pretty much every wipe I've used does so it's not a deal breaker for me
Emily A.
Brentwood, TN
These really made my skin clear. A lot of other makeup removers that I have used made my skin dry out, but these worked really well and my skin still felt soft in the morning. Great for when you've had a late night and are ready to hop into bed!
Katie B.
Austin, TX
It was nice and light and gental on the skin. But it still got the makeup off decently. The packaging was easy to use and simple.i would recament yhis to people with sensative skin. I bought it at walgreens.i would improve it by adding more wipes.
Julie H.
Westminster, MD
It works really good! It really smooths your skin and removes your makeup really well I'm really impressed i bought it at walmart you can also buy it in almost any drug store! Really good product!! Absolutely recommend it too any girl in the world!
Ashley A.
San Francisco, CA
These are really great. They're expensive so I typically wait for a buy one get one free sale at Ulta. They're very similar to the Aveeno calming wipes. I buy these all the time and I will be buying them again
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?