BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
madison m.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used these since high school, and I'm one of those "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" kind of people. I love these. I do sometimes have to use two if I have a lot of eye makeup on, but I think that's pretty common. They always smell nice and paired with moisturizer make my skin feel great.
Casey H.
Glen Burnie, MD
Removes make up well and quickly. Does leave my skin a bit oiled, after using this product I still have to rinse my face free of the oil. The name brand works equally as well for a much cheaper price, so I would prefer to use that. Gentle on my skin.
Diahnna G.
Greensboro, NC
Really fresh and clean feeling, one wipe and all make up was gone...it's a great product, I only wear make up when I'm going out but on weekends I wear foundation if I'm going to the club and these work really well even with foundation and powder...
Katie R.
Port Chester, NY
I love these. They are so quick and easy. Perfect way to remove my make-up after long day of work and calming scent helps me to unwind before bed. They are inexpensive. I purchased from my local pharmacy and would highly recommend and purchase again!
Raven S.
Camden, AR
The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes are an amazing miracle to women. I do not know how they manage to be so dry to the touch but remove all of the makeup that is on your face. The night calming towelettes are also very gentle on skin.
claudia s.
Miami, Florida
This are the best for removing make up and rimel, my skin feels super soft after using it, plus this are the ones that kylie jenner also uses for removing make up hahah, i recommend them 100% for al kind of skins
Jordan R.
This are my all time favorite makeup wipe removers. They are gentle on the skin and remove all my makeup with just one wipe. The one think I hate is the package isn't as closed as I would like it to be. I would still recommend this to other people tho
Jaclyn F.
Blue Island
I use these every night. They easily remove makeup and dirt. They are very gentle on your skin. I love the scent. They met my expectations. My face feels great after i use them. I have used these for the last 6 months and will continue to buy them.
Laura W.
Pensacola, FL
Favorite make up remover to this date. I use it all the time. It'seems gentle, and good for sensitive skin. The light blue color is calming to look at to me. But in general I haven't found anything I like better. It's definitely what I tell all my friends about. It is even easy on Eye make up.
Ruby C.
Bakersfield , CA
These have got to be the best darn wipes I've ever used. I've used so many and these are my favorite. Love that they leave my face nice and fresh after using, I have bought these for a while now and I would trade them for anything in the world. Love the purple packaging
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?