BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ruby C.
Bakersfield , CA
These have got to be the best darn wipes I've ever used. I've used so many and these are my favorite. Love that they leave my face nice and fresh after using, I have bought these for a while now and I would trade them for anything in the world. Love the purple packaging
Casey P.
Wynnewood, OK
Amazimg product!!!!! Removes makeup quickly and easily!!!!! I have used the product 3 times and will continue to buy and use it. It was very gentle on my skin. Good value was not to pricey. Worth the cost. No complaints about the product. Does great!!
Erin J.
Brighton, CO
These makeup removers really get the job done. After I use these, I don't feel like any makeup is still sitting on my skin. It is a quick product to use and is easy to take with you on the go. Defiantly recommend
Teri S.
Fairview, MT
They were great at getting the makeup off my face which I loved but my face is so sensitive that it kind of made my skin uncomfortable and maybe I scrubbed to hard? I'm not sure but they weren't my favorite and I might try a different brand next time
Jada B.
This makeup wipes are great. I love how they aren't harsh on the skin. They also do not leave your skin dry but hydrated. They are a little pricey but they are well worth it. This is the only makeup wipes I buy.
Casey H.
Glen Burnie, MD
Removes make up well and quickly. Does leave my skin a bit oiled, after using this product I still have to rinse my face free of the oil. The name brand works equally as well for a much cheaper price, so I would prefer to use that. Gentle on my skin.
Kevin L.
These smell great and they are really good at taking makeup off. They are soft and you don't have to scrub to get it off. They are effective in my opinion. They are a good price and last about one month. I would buy them again. They were a good price!
Jaclyn F.
Blue Island
I use these every night. They easily remove makeup and dirt. They are very gentle on your skin. I love the scent. They met my expectations. My face feels great after i use them. I have used these for the last 6 months and will continue to buy them.
Georgie D.
Kissimmee, FL
I really enjoy these wipes. They effectively remove my makeup and smell so good! If you don't like scented wipes, stay away from these!!! They are definitely heavily scented! I took off a star for price because Equate (Walmart brand) has the most AMAZING dupe for these wipes. They are IDENTICAL
Salome S.
Baltimore, MD
I have been using these towelettes for years. Ever since I started using makeup. It has become a staple that if I need a quick and efficient way to clean my face after a long day and tons of makeup. These work great for me, not oily, and nice scent.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?