BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Swapna P.
Los Angeles, CA
Very effective make up wipes. Truly calming and takes off make up quite easily. My only issue with most Neutrogena wipes is that the texture of the wipes is not too soft. If used with moderate pressure, they act as exfoliants. Some may prefer this but I like my facial wipes to be as soft and gentle as possible as I have sensitive, acne-prone skin
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ
I love this product. I've been using these wipes for probably close to ten years. They've never failed me when it comes to removing my makeup. It makes this annoying task so much easier than liquid makeup remover.
Keturah P.
Ottawa , KS
This brand has me hooked!
The price (for me) can be a little off-putting but every time I use these wipes, I am reminded that they are so completely amazing.
My makeup wipes away instantly and they smell amazing!
Katelyn O.
These are AMAZING!!!! I just started using these and I'm in love!!! Very good value. It takes away all makeup. (Even waterproof) I used to use the liquid remover and I like this more. I will be buying more soon!
Laura W.
Pensacola, FL
Favorite make up remover to this date. I use it all the time. It'seems gentle, and good for sensitive skin. The light blue color is calming to look at to me. But in general I haven't found anything I like better. It's definitely what I tell all my friends about. It is even easy on Eye make up.
Teri S.
Fairview, MT
They were great at getting the makeup off my face which I loved but my face is so sensitive that it kind of made my skin uncomfortable and maybe I scrubbed to hard? I'm not sure but they weren't my favorite and I might try a different brand next time
Erin J.
Brighton, CO
These makeup removers really get the job done. After I use these, I don't feel like any makeup is still sitting on my skin. It is a quick product to use and is easy to take with you on the go. Defiantly recommend
Casey P.
Wynnewood, OK
Amazimg product!!!!! Removes makeup quickly and easily!!!!! I have used the product 3 times and will continue to buy and use it. It was very gentle on my skin. Good value was not to pricey. Worth the cost. No complaints about the product. Does great!!
Micha A.
Tallahassee, FL
Target strikes again! This brand was given to me as a sample in targets College Night. Trust me they know what they're doing. This has been one of the most consistent and commonly used products amongst all those who use make-up i my family. it's quick it's easy and it's perfect for touch-ups too.
Salome S.
Baltimore, MD
I have been using these towelettes for years. Ever since I started using makeup. It has become a staple that if I need a quick and efficient way to clean my face after a long day and tons of makeup. These work great for me, not oily, and nice scent.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?