BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Anabell L.
North Hollywood, CA
Best thing ever wipes my make up from a night out easily even my eyelash glue. I use this product often. Also great for when I travel. Leaves my skin feeling great. Not too pricey at all. Great value. I would recommend this product to others and my family
Audrey C.
Riverside
I've been using Neutrogena Night Calming Make-up remover cleansing cloths for over a year with complete satisfaction! You only need one to completely remove all of your makeup, including mascara! Neatly packaged for accessibility, and not very expensive !
Rachel B.
I love these towelettes. They have an amazing scent perfect for nighttime and are great when I just don't have the energy to wash my face. They're also perfect to take to the gym and remove make-up before working out!
Gigi K.
Lafayette, CA
Works well to remove makeup, especially for people like me who like to use a LOT of mascara. However, still causes a bit of burning for me because of my very dry skin. I've gotten over the burning because there's no way around it. The packaging is usual for makeup wipes, but I wish it sealed better.
Hannah N.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love these! They are the lazy girls option to removing makeup at the end of the night. They are gentle on the face which is good cause my face is highly sensitive. I have bought these several times and I don't plan on switching anytime soon
Marien A.
Tampa, FL
Did not like this product. left my skin super oily and barely took the make up off my eyes plus it was super expensive, I bought this product at target it was gentle but oily not cool plus they dry quickly . I would not recommend this product to anyone
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY
I love this makeup remover. It wipes off easy and doesn't take too much scrubbing. It's a good value and not pricey. The packaging is nice and I like how it has a reusable seal. Yes it definitely met my expectations and I love using this product!! Thank u!
Gianna P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I absolutely love these. They're very effective at removing even my waterproof eye makeup and they really soothe my sensitive skin. These wipes are also a great value compared to some more expensive ones I've tried. They work just as well if not better.
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MI
The scent is very pleasant and is truly calming. The wipes work well and because of that I have bought them numerous times with no issues. I like the snap shut package which keeps them from drying out and I think is a must have at this point. Would definitely purchase again.
Korey S.
Pompano Beach, FL
My first time using. These work great! Doesn't leave my face oily. I'm not sure why they say "calming" because I don't feel any calmer than when I use any other make up remover. Met my expectations. Good value for the price. Would definitely buy it again.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?