BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Cammy V.
San Diego, CA
I bought this a while ago from Walmart I've also seen it at other stores like target. I only purchased one time and probably wouldn't get it again because it was gentle to my face but irritating to my eyes it would be perfect if it didn't irritate my eyes.
Gigi K.
Lafayette, CA
Works well to remove makeup, especially for people like me who like to use a LOT of mascara. However, still causes a bit of burning for me because of my very dry skin. I've gotten over the burning because there's no way around it. The packaging is usual for makeup wipes, but I wish it sealed better.
Lauren K.
Stilwell, KS
I love these face wipes for the night because they are moisturizing and they smell amazing! I bought them at Walmart. I love the neutrogena face wipes for the day and these for at night. I recommend this for everyone!
Marien A.
Tampa, FL
Did not like this product. left my skin super oily and barely took the make up off my eyes plus it was super expensive, I bought this product at target it was gentle but oily not cool plus they dry quickly . I would not recommend this product to anyone
Victoria F.
Haviland
Takes too many! Too expensive for the size when you have to use three to remove your makeup. Even at Wal-Mart prices it's just too much. Baby wipes do a much better job. Tried it twice but I don't think I'll be buying them again. I don't recommend them.
Chelsea B.
Fishers, IN
I love these! Perfect if you are lazy and sometimes don't remove your makeup at the end of the day. This really removes all my makeup with one towel, and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I like to follow with maracuja oil, then its off to bed!
Anabell L.
North Hollywood, CA
Best thing ever wipes my make up from a night out easily even my eyelash glue. I use this product often. Also great for when I travel. Leaves my skin feeling great. Not too pricey at all. Great value. I would recommend this product to others and my family
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
This product removed make up very well, but my face turned red that night and the entire day after that. I may have had a reaction to something in it. It removes the make up well, but it made my face red and splotchy.
Whitney A.
Tulsa , OK
These did a good job removing my makeup and they smell great, although the scent is very strong. My only complaint is that the first few wipes are very dry but once you get past those the rest of the wipes are fine.
Haily D.
The Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are amazing! I use them every night to take off my makeup and my face is always smooth in the morning. It wasn't too pricey because I'm a very cheap person. I would definitely buy this again!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?