BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Emma F.
Bowie
Convenient and smells great! Also love how it doesn't dry out my . It's so gentle, my skin feels soft and clean after I use it. The packaging makes it easy to use wherever. I can even grab one while I drive (shhh). Would definitely buy again, really recommend!
Telika S.
Great removes oil dirt and makeup without irtitating the skin it met my expectations .the sonic wave is great you can instantly see the deep clean to your skin and i love the pads are already pre preared for you to use
Tatiana C.
Burbank, IL
These are great! I've been using them for years. They're my go to makeup remover wipe. I've tried many different kinds but I always go back to this one because it is very gentle on the skin and it doesn't dry me out!
Korey S.
Pompano Beach, FL
My first time using. These work great! Doesn't leave my face oily. I'm not sure why they say "calming" because I don't feel any calmer than when I use any other make up remover. Met my expectations. Good value for the price. Would definitely buy it again.
Rachael P.
Kattskill Bay, NY
Left my skin feeling clean and healthy before bed. Loved that I never needed to worry about clogged pores or dirty skin while I slept. Such a great price too for the value! I definitely am a repeat customer of this brand. I highly recommend purchasing it!
Gianna P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I absolutely love these. They're very effective at removing even my waterproof eye makeup and they really soothe my sensitive skin. These wipes are also a great value compared to some more expensive ones I've tried. They work just as well if not better.
Lauren K.
Stilwell, KS
I love these face wipes for the night because they are moisturizing and they smell amazing! I bought them at Walmart. I love the neutrogena face wipes for the day and these for at night. I recommend this for everyone!
Jackelyn L.
Los Angeles, Ca
It was awesome! So simple to use. Wasn't harsh at all, and it removed makeup so quick. It definitely was a good product, best one I've used to far. Definitely effictive. And to top it off, it was pretty cheap what else can we ask for? Lol must try it out.
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MI
The scent is very pleasant and is truly calming. The wipes work well and because of that I have bought them numerous times with no issues. I like the snap shut package which keeps them from drying out and I think is a must have at this point. Would definitely purchase again.
April M.
Leesport, PA
The towelettes really do help to remove any makeup on you're face. It soothes you're face and doesn't tend too iratate my skin. Defiantly have bought these more than once. I would defiantly recommend this product too others looking for a good makeup wipe.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?