BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kelsey N.
Hannibal, MO
I'm currently using them and I love them! I never go to sleep after just using makeup wipes, I always follow up with a face wash, but they get all of my makeup off and that's what I'm looking for! I feel the pricing is good; not too high and not too low. I think that the packaging could be a little better because the tab at the top doesn't always stay down.
Brennah R.
These are the best make up removing wipes out there. They don't sting or irritate my sensitive skin. A lot of brands dry out and crack the skin around my eyes. This brand is gentle and very effective with removing makeup.
Amy H.
Meridian, ID
Love these wipes! They take off so much makeup with only one wipe! They smell amazing and don't make my face feel sticky or dry. I didn't find that they caused breakouts or redness.
Pro tip: store the package upside down so that all the wipes are evenly moist.
Paige C.
San Antonio, TX
I love these nuetrogena make up wipes! They make taking off makeup at the end of the day a breeze and give you that fresh "just washed your face" feeling! I especially love these make up wipes because they are "night calming" with a really nice lavender scent!
Brittany C.
Winter Park, FL
Love these! They are moist enough (which is a problem I have with most other makeup removing wipes). One con would be that it tends to leave my face, which is notnot normally greasy or oily, oily after application. But the price is fair and I would recommend.
Stephannie S.
Millville, NJ
One of my favorite products. Always removes my makeup with simple ease including my heavy eye liner. Can pick up at just about any store and never havr a hard time finding. Price is always great with or without a coupon. One of my go to products I buy offen
chantal p.
Gretna, LA
Amazing i most defiantly recommend these . they are the one makeup reomoving towelettes i use now honestly my sister got me hooked on them the first time i ever used them .. the packaging is pretty simple but that does not matter. and yes id buy these again
Cierra W.
It feels good on your face after a hot day in the sun and it gets all your make up off. So I would say it's very effective. I will be buying them again. The only problem that I had with it was when I trying to take off eye make you have to keep wiping a lot.
Vangana T.
Palo Alto, CA
This is my go-to make-up remover. I love it because it does its job. It leaves my face feeling clean. The packaging is nice because its easy to remove the sticker take out the product then stick it back leaving the rest of the towelettes moist. No need for an improvement. It works well with my skin type.
Tara T.
jackson
These are great at night after a long day it is nice to use these cleaning cloths. They remove makeup fast. The sent is not strong but it is noticeable. After a stressful day it's nice to have something that is calming.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?