BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Vangana T.
Palo Alto, CA
This is my go-to make-up remover. I love it because it does its job. It leaves my face feeling clean. The packaging is nice because its easy to remove the sticker take out the product then stick it back leaving the rest of the towelettes moist. No need for an improvement. It works well with my skin type.
Brittany K.
Inman, SC
These wipes are good for the job of removing makeup and hydrate my skin vey well. However I don't feel like they should be night time because they do not prepare me for bed any different then the regular make up removing wipes.
Amaris L.
Bellflower, CA
I really love these makeup wipes the sent is amazing and they really remove my makeup without leaving a film. They are nice and gently, great packaging. They are affordable I got mine at Walmart. I would defitnatly recommend these.
Bruna J.
West Chester, PA
I love this scent! It truly makes you feel a relaxed and have positive thoughts...like "I am at a spa" haha...it removes all of my make up, except for my waterproof mascara...but I still love this Neutrogena product! :)
Kirstie M.
Mansfield, TX
Using these on my face to take off my makeup at night is a whole lot easier than the typical wash and rub. Although, I only use them if I wear a lot of makeup on that particular day. Even then I only use them on my eyes because they make my face really greasy.
Janet E.
New Albany, IN
I used this Neutrogena Make-Up Remover before going to sleep for several weeks. I was very pleased with how effective it was removing my make up. I was also relieved to know that my sensitive skin didn't have a reaction. I would have liked it a bit more if the packaging would have been resealed better.
haley c.
Fairbanks, AK
In my experience, the wipes removed my eye makeup very good, as well as the rest of the facial makeup. The scent was pleasant but the wipes did leave a bit of a residue on my face but was easily removed with my Neutrogena face wash, all in all I would recommend this product to any shopper on all budgets!
Brittany C.
Winter Park, FL
Love these! They are moist enough (which is a problem I have with most other makeup removing wipes). One con would be that it tends to leave my face, which is notnot normally greasy or oily, oily after application. But the price is fair and I would recommend.
Karla H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love these wipes and have been loyal customers for a while. They are soft and do not irritate my sensitive skin. However, they are not very effective in wiping off waterproof mascara. Overall however they do work.
Gigi K.
Lafayette, CA
Works well to remove makeup, especially for people like me who like to use a LOT of mascara. However, still causes a bit of burning for me because of my very dry skin. I've gotten over the burning because there's no way around it. The packaging is usual for makeup wipes, but I wish it sealed better.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?