BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Leanna H.
Kingsland, GA
The only wipes I use! Every night I use these to take off my eye makeup and they do the job! Very affordable at any drugstore! Does not irritate eyes and this is my 10th repurchase! You NEED these wipes in your routine!
Megan B.
San jacinto, CA
They work very well, they take off all of my makeup, however I have sensitive skin so if I rub to hard it will irritate my skin and give me a burning sensation. It also left my skin a bit red after. However it is a great product to take off all your makeup.
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA
I LOVE these. I often use vaseline to take off my makeup but if I'm feeling lazy or away from home, this is the ONLY towelette I will use. It removes my makeup and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. And they smell good!
Angel N.
I love the smell of these makeup wipes. such a relaxing scent which is great for nightime to get the mood of sleep going. as far as makeup removing it does a great job of that too and it doesn't burn or sting my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product.
Stephannie S.
Millville, NJ
One of my favorite products. Always removes my makeup with simple ease including my heavy eye liner. Can pick up at just about any store and never havr a hard time finding. Price is always great with or without a coupon. One of my go to products I buy offen
Hien T.
This is definitely the original makeup remover wipes. Ive used this ever since i began wearing makeup. The wipes remove waterproof mascara and its big enough to wipe off all of your foundation. Definitely a good buy if you're contemplating to purchase this.
Paige C.
San Antonio, TX
I love these nuetrogena make up wipes! They make taking off makeup at the end of the day a breeze and give you that fresh "just washed your face" feeling! I especially love these make up wipes because they are "night calming" with a really nice lavender scent!
Kat H.
Goose Creek, SC
Light and fresh, keep my skin feeling clean, but also doesn't dry out my skin. 10/10 would purchase again (which I already do) also a very low price at Walmart. This product leaves a nice scent that anybody could like, I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These make up remover wipes are a must have. I use them whenever I travel because the pouch is resealable and easy to take with you. Its easy to use on the go if you need to clean up your face, and the smell is sort of like lavender. They really keep your skin feeling smooth and clear of any debris and oils.
Justina W.
Greenville, TX
Very good at removing stubborn makeup. The lavender scent definitely helps to calm you down. I love the purple packaging, and the price is worth it. I was very amazed at how good it worked. Not disappointing at all. Very recommended, especially for at night.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?