BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Brittany K.
Inman, SC
These wipes are good for the job of removing makeup and hydrate my skin vey well. However I don't feel like they should be night time because they do not prepare me for bed any different then the regular make up removing wipes.
Kirstie M.
Mansfield, TX
Using these on my face to take off my makeup at night is a whole lot easier than the typical wash and rub. Although, I only use them if I wear a lot of makeup on that particular day. Even then I only use them on my eyes because they make my face really greasy.
Hien T.
This is definitely the original makeup remover wipes. Ive used this ever since i began wearing makeup. The wipes remove waterproof mascara and its big enough to wipe off all of your foundation. Definitely a good buy if you're contemplating to purchase this.
Leanna H.
Kingsland, GA
The only wipes I use! Every night I use these to take off my eye makeup and they do the job! Very affordable at any drugstore! Does not irritate eyes and this is my 10th repurchase! You NEED these wipes in your routine!
Brittany C.
Winter Park, FL
Love these! They are moist enough (which is a problem I have with most other makeup removing wipes). One con would be that it tends to leave my face, which is notnot normally greasy or oily, oily after application. But the price is fair and I would recommend.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
This is an AWSOME product as well with one towlet it will take you makeup right off. With other knock of cheap store brands I have found out it takes multiple times and this is just great item to buy worth the money !!
Kelsey N.
Hannibal, MO
I'm currently using them and I love them! I never go to sleep after just using makeup wipes, I always follow up with a face wash, but they get all of my makeup off and that's what I'm looking for! I feel the pricing is good; not too high and not too low. I think that the packaging could be a little better because the tab at the top doesn't always stay down.
Stephannie S.
Millville, NJ
One of my favorite products. Always removes my makeup with simple ease including my heavy eye liner. Can pick up at just about any store and never havr a hard time finding. Price is always great with or without a coupon. One of my go to products I buy offen
Emma F.
Bowie
Convenient and smells great! Also love how it doesn't dry out my . It's so gentle, my skin feels soft and clean after I use it. The packaging makes it easy to use wherever. I can even grab one while I drive (shhh). Would definitely buy again, really recommend!
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA
I LOVE these. I often use vaseline to take off my makeup but if I'm feeling lazy or away from home, this is the ONLY towelette I will use. It removes my makeup and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. And they smell good!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?