BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Stephanie N.
These makeup towelettes are very useful for a quick cleaning of my face, and I tend to resort to them more often than not as a busy college student who ends up sleeping pretty late most nights. They work decently well, but they don't remove some of my waterproof mascaras and matte lipsticks.
Hope S.
These are probably the most gentle but most effective wipes I have used from Neutrogena. Did a good job at throughly removing all of my makeup without leaving my skin red or irritated. Works well around the eyes because it doesn't sting or feel harsh.
Kayleigh  T.
These wipes removed my makeup easily and effectively for the most part. The smell was pretty good too. However , I felt like they left my skin with a greasy oily feeling so I always washed my face with my normal face wash immediately after. I also felt like they were too harsh on my eyes. They became irritated after about a week of using these towelettes.
Lacee H.
Holt, MO
These makeup remover wipes work perfectly to remove makeup that is difficult to get off. It's gentle and keeps your skin feeling soft. I loved it and would buy it again, and it's not expensive so that helps. I think they are absolutely perfect!!!
Jocelyne R.
Buena Park, CA
It's really hard for me to find wipes that take all of my makeup off! I've tried all of them! Clean and clear, Ives, but neutropenia works the best! It takes off all your makeup!! Even your stubborn eyeliner!! It leaves your face clean and soft!
Onyx L.
These wipes are must have! I use them when I have came in from a long night of partying and need to remove my make up and refresh my face. The wipes are soft and gentle hut take off the hardest waterproof mascara. I also use these wipes to clean up eye shadow that fallen on my cheeks or to give a clean cat eye. Very useful and easy for traveling.
Hailey d.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this product so much, I normally get off work around midnight . So this product caught my eye when it states calming. I wear heavy eye makeup. Waterproof eyeliner and mascara, just a few wipes and I have a fresh clean face. Love love love
Abigail B.
Garden City
Works well with a fantastic smell if you love lavender! Takes off all my facial makeup including waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I bought it at Walgreens for super cheap as well. Will definitely be using again. Only wish they had more scents :)
Rebecca C.
Kearny
I like using this product because it really cleans and removes makeup right away. Using one wet wipe is enough to remove the toughest makeup like water proof mascara, or 24 eye liner. I do feel it's a little rough so you can't scrub too hard of not it hurts the skin. But all in all I like it
Jacqueline B.
Orlando, FL
I really do love these wipes. At night when I'm too lazy to shower (assuming I've already showered in the morning of course!) I use this in conjunction with baby oil to remove my waterproof mascara. They smell amazing and just feel so soothing! I bought a double pack and I'm glad I did!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?