BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Summer Q.
Elco, PA
I use this every night before I go to bed. This product is really good with taking off my make up. after I use it I always feel my face and it is so smooth. This product nt only takes off the make up but it smells good and leaves smooth skin after.
JL F.
Love, love, love, love these! The scent is so relaxing and my face feels so clean and fresh as I lay down to go to sleep. I'm addicted to these and I've started using them anytime I'm feeling stressed to clean my hands or wipe my neck. Great product!
Kyla W.
Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes are good but it definitely takes an effort to remove all my makeup. I would have to use maybe two towelettes rather than just one to remove makeup. However, the night calming is nice and soft on my skin.
Mackenzie M.
Tacoma, WA
My favorite makeup wipes ever! They do not irritate my skin at all. I love that it's night calming. It's very soothing on the skin. It does have a slight scent so I would not recommend this for sensetive skin. I have normal skin. I only buy these! They take off all my makeup so well! I used these before I wash my face, and it does a wonderful job!
Anna B.
Jacksonville, FL
They work wonders!! I wear a lot of eyeliner and water proof mascara, and with these towelettes i have no problem getting my skin clean amd fresh again bedore bedtime. I highly recommend these make-up remover towelettes! I will totally buy them again!
Bru S.
It does the job, smells great and leave a smooth skin. I think the size of each towelette could be smaller, because sometimes you need more than 1 but 2 would be too much and a waste. And as someone that uses it very often it can get pricey if I use the extra one every time I'm removing my makeup
Alexandra W.
I am a fan of these face wipes, I only gave them four stars because I have sensitive skin and a few times I felt like the lavender scent agitated my skin. With that being said the wipes do what they are supposed to and completely remove your makeup.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT
These are great for removing makeup. They are even better for removing eye make up as they don't run and they don't "leak" into your eye like a liquid remover. I don't know how "calming" they are but they do the job of removing make up rather well.
Adreanna G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I use these every night before I go to bed to wipe off all my makeup from the day! They are very gentle on the skin while removing waterproof makeup! I've seen a big difference in my face! I haven't been breaking out as much as I normally do since I've been using these!
Valerie P.
Oceanside, CA
By far these are my absolute favorite makeup removing wipes , they aren't pricey at all , definitely worth what you pay for and so convenient to find at any drugstore . They're a very effective product , the formula on them is great , only downside is that the packs of them do only carry 25 towelettes, so if they could carry more it'd be great
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?