BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
April B.
Louisa, KY
It's been awhile since I've used them but as I can recall the where a little on the small side they where soft but they Sneed kinda on the dry side I don't know if it was a bad batch or that's how they are so I ended up having to use a few at a time and the just didn't work that well and I haven't purchased them since.
Chana S.
Manhattan Beach, CA
These cleansing wipes take makeup off quickly and with little effort. They cost the same as other wipes and left my skin soft and clean. They are easy to use and leave no excuses for not taking off my makeup at night. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a quick and effective method for night time makeup removal.
CATHERINE J.
I pursued this product from Wal-Mart back in 2013. It was my first time using this produce. Towelettes worked great in removing the layers of make up, but the one negative about his product is that it broke my skin out. Besides the breakout's these towelettes are great.
Heather H.
Mt pleasant , MI
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes, I prefer the night calming ones over the original ones. I feel like they're less oily feeling! But I'm glad that these can easily be found pretty much anywhere! They're totally worth it!
Amber G.
Orange, CA
I don't really see too much of a difference in the night calming compared to their normal cleaning wipes aside from the smell. Regardless, it does it's job and is not harsh on the skin! Love the color of this packaging though lol.
Carleigh L.
Knoxville, TN
My mother bought me these a while back. I use them to remove my makeup (one for the face the other for the eyes) they aren't harsh but they still work!! most of the time I stop have makeup left over but with these I have almost none
Niki W.
Lexington, NC
I was pleased with the way that the Neutrogena Night Cleansing Towelettes cleaned the make up off of my face. It had easy to open packaging, and fit nicely in my make up bag. It made my skin feel soft, and did not burn my face or eyes when using. I would buy them again.
Cassidy F.
Long Beach, CA
I love these wipes! I use them every night. They're my go to when it comes to removing my makeup before I wash my face. They're really gentle and calming but they're really effective in removing the makeup even if it's waterproof!
Andrea H.
Battlefield, MO
I purchas3e these wipes at my local Walmart neighborhood market. They are very gentle and wipe makeup off very smoothly. It was my first time using these and they also clean off brushes well. I really like these however they leave your skin feeling oily the next day.
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
I am always looking for a bargain when it comes to makeup wipes, so I usually pick up the generic brand. However, no generic brand compares to this.. It removes my makeup beautifully without irritating my eyes! I highly recommend!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?