BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these towelettes! They do not cause breakouts if you have sensitive or combo skin and they really do take all your makeup off so gently with just one wipe! The scent is very calming being as it is lavender. Worth every penny.
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
I love lavender in anything so I bought these and I definitely wasn't disappointed! These wipes work really well! They remove my eye makeup with ease and they're so smooth. Removing my makeup at night is always soothing and using these lavender wipes makes it even better.
Natalie O.
Olathe, KS
These are great after a night out before hitting the bed. They are very gentle. I hate going to bed with makeup on and these really hit the mark on cleaning my face before bedtime. I would prefer if they came in a hard box instead of basically a jumbo foil package though.
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA
I love these I have two packets right now they last me a really long time I love the smell it bothers my when the send of makeup towelettes smell to chemically but these don't I really do thing the smell is calming I recommend 100%
Amber G.
Orange, CA
I don't really see too much of a difference in the night calming compared to their normal cleaning wipes aside from the smell. Regardless, it does it's job and is not harsh on the skin! Love the color of this packaging though lol.
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
Gets off all of makeup and even benefit mascara. One thing I dislike is leaves a little bit of and oily resdue on the skin so I recommended just taking a wash cloth afterwards and rinsing your face before putting any moisturizer on.
Anna Marie Q.
Sewell, NJ
I was in a constant search for a make up remover that did not irritate my skin and especially my eyes. The Neutrogena towelettes remove all make up including mascara. It does take more than 1 quick swipe like in the commercials but it is smooth and easy. Best of all for me. . Not irritating. My skin is clean and my eyes are not red after usr
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI
I absolutely LOVE these make up remover towelettes. They do an excellent job at removing all of my make up without leaving any residue behind, while also remaining gentle and soothing on my skin. I have gotten so many people hooked on these as well.
CATHERINE J.
I pursued this product from Wal-Mart back in 2013. It was my first time using this produce. Towelettes worked great in removing the layers of make up, but the one negative about his product is that it broke my skin out. Besides the breakout's these towelettes are great.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I love these towelettes. THey are great to be able to carry them around in your purse or back pack. whenever I get sweaty or did my makeup off, I use these because they are so great. and really do get off ALL your makeup.great product
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?