BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Carleigh L.
Knoxville, TN
My mother bought me these a while back. I use them to remove my makeup (one for the face the other for the eyes) they aren't harsh but they still work!! most of the time I stop have makeup left over but with these I have almost none
Barbara W.
Sallisaw, OK
They get the job done- sort of outrageously priced. Smell nice for a night time calming effect. Sort of have to scrub to take off eye makeup. Sub-par packaging. Overall a mediocre product in my opinion. Would recommend other brand.
Kaitlyn B.
Moore, OK
Love love love these wipes. Got them from Walmart for dirt cheap, so my expectations going into this were set low. But these wipes take off a full face of makeup like it's nothing. I don't have to get multiple wipes to get the job done, they smell good, and they don't leave my face feeling oily or dry. Perfect for removing makeup after a long night out when you just want to go to bed.
McKenzie C.
Fayetteville, AR
These take off my makeup SO well! i haven't found anything that can take my makeup off so well. But, i have found that the night ones (even though they are my favorite scent) break me out more for some reason as opposed to the regular blue ones. I don't break out very easily so for this to break me out is disappointing.
CATHERINE J.
I pursued this product from Wal-Mart back in 2013. It was my first time using this produce. Towelettes worked great in removing the layers of make up, but the one negative about his product is that it broke my skin out. Besides the breakout's these towelettes are great.
Tiffany R.
Absolutely love these makeup removing wipes. So convenient and easy to use! If you don't like the mess of liquid facial cleansers this product is for you. It does not leave your face dry and pores clogged. Only downside is using multiple wipes if you have a heavy application of makeup can get a bit pricey and is not so great for the environment. Otherwise a wonderful product.
Morgan E.
Dallas
I love the night calming makeup remover towelettes by Neutrogena, they are so perfect for removing the makeup from the face before cleansing with a night time cleanser. It calms and relaxes both myself and my skin before bed time.
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI
I absolutely LOVE these make up remover towelettes. They do an excellent job at removing all of my make up without leaving any residue behind, while also remaining gentle and soothing on my skin. I have gotten so many people hooked on these as well.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
These are my favorite makeup removing wipes! They are so soft and gentle on my sensitive skin and take off all my makeup in no time. The lavender scent is so soothing and perfect for when you're winding down from your day. I buy mine at any drug or grocery store since they're so easy to find. Highly recommend!
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
Gets off all of makeup and even benefit mascara. One thing I dislike is leaves a little bit of and oily resdue on the skin so I recommended just taking a wash cloth afterwards and rinsing your face before putting any moisturizer on.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?