BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Faith W.
Clarksville
These towelettes are one of my go-to’s. It takes makeup off easily, but however it draws moisture out of my face making me use extra moisturizer afterwards. Otherwise, it cleans rather well, and leaves a desired effect.
Leah S.
These wipes do a good job at removing makeup after a long day. However (this could just be the brand of mascara too), it is a little difficult to remove mascara from my eyelashes with this wipe. Otherwise, I feel pretty clean after using Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming!
Stella Y.
Rexburg, Idaho
Of all the Nutrogena makeup wipes, these are my favorites! The formula is silky and doesn't ever burn! The scent is wonderful and never gets old! I have used this every day!
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
These are great for getting the majority of my makeup off. I use a couple for a full face, but I don’t use them for my eyes because they do sting (hence the 4 stars). I still need to do a full facial cleanse afterwards but I always do a double cleanse after a full face of makeup. The smell is very light but nice, too!
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
The best makeup wise to have in your kit. They're so soft on the face and suitable for sensitive skin. I've tried this and compared it to the original blue packet and love this way more. The blue packet is more rough.
Adaria J.
Stone Mtn, GA
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleanser is a gentle way to effectively remove your makeup and still moisturize your skin in the process. It rem9ves makeup without drying out your skin
Nicole M.
Las Vegas , NV
I use these daily to remove most of my makeup it’s a pretty good product I just wish it had a better ability to remove my makeup I use about 3-4 towelettes to get off my makeup I’ll definitely buy it again I just hope they can give it a better removing power I love the smell and how gentle it is on my skin
Amber B.
Columbus, IN
These wipes are by far the best of any I've tried. Just one swipe and the day is swiped away. It takes off stubborn mascara and even glitter eye makeup. I love using these before my skin care routine every night.
Abbey B.
Anderson, SC
A lot like the Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes in the blue package. I don't see much difference between these Night Calming ones and those. In order to save money, I just buy whichever package is on sale. They both work fantastic on my sensitive skin.
Tristen R.
Roanoke, TX
Love these wipes the only kind I ever use. My makeup comes off easily and it cleans my skin so if I feel lazy I don’t have to get up to wash (even though I probably should)
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?