BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
CATHERINE J.
I pursued this product from Wal-Mart back in 2013. It was my first time using this produce. Towelettes worked great in removing the layers of make up, but the one negative about his product is that it broke my skin out. Besides the breakout's these towelettes are great.
Amy G.
Syosset, NY
These make up removing wipes are the bomb dot com! One wipe is enough to remove a whole day's worth of makeup and the wonderful smell makes me feel so relaxed. I feel there are definitely enough wipes for the price, and I always find myself going back to buy again. Target is usually my go to for purchasing these wipes.
Carleigh L.
Knoxville, TN
My mother bought me these a while back. I use them to remove my makeup (one for the face the other for the eyes) they aren't harsh but they still work!! most of the time I stop have makeup left over but with these I have almost none
April B.
Louisa, KY
It's been awhile since I've used them but as I can recall the where a little on the small side they where soft but they Sneed kinda on the dry side I don't know if it was a bad batch or that's how they are so I ended up having to use a few at a time and the just didn't work that well and I haven't purchased them since.
Amber G.
Orange, CA
I don't really see too much of a difference in the night calming compared to their normal cleaning wipes aside from the smell. Regardless, it does it's job and is not harsh on the skin! Love the color of this packaging though lol.
Henva B.
Rosenberg , TX
AMAZING product! I absolutely love these.! They take off every bit of my make-up and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth! They are very gentle, so much so I can also use around my eye area. Great price point as well. I highly recommend these!
Ashley R.
Fresno , Ca
Love the convenience of just reaching over to my night stand and grabbing a towelettes! It is extremely soft and moisturizing! I do wish it came in a bigger package because I use them so much. The price is perfect compared to other makeup removers that do not hardly work.
Alex R.
Golden Valley, MN
I always use these right before bed! They're great because if I feel I have exhausted the space on one side, I just fold it and use the other side! They're great at getting make up off, and they make my skin feel fresh afterward!
Molls C.
Even with the toughest of water proof mascara so these wipes always find a way to get it all off my face before going to bed at night. what i especially love about this product though is the calming smell of lavender in them.
Alyssa G.
Algonquin, IL
These smell the best out of all of the Neutrogena wipes, which are my favorite of all the makeup wipes I have tried. It takes some effort to remove waterproof mascara and some kinds of eyeliners, but that is something that would happen with any remover. Great choice.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?