BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Montana M.
Radford, VA
These are okay, they work as well as most makeup wipes I have tried. I did not repurchase because I decided to try different products since this was nothing special. It gets he job done but does not get all of the mascara and eyeliner.
Allison S.
I use these after I work out, instead of to take off makeup. They are EXCELLENT for wiping off any grime before I get on the bus! Always make sure to change out of your workout clothes and wash your face, chest and back to keep your skin pristine if you have a long travel home.
Maggie C.
The best makeup remover I have every used! Makeup comes clean off without having to scrub deep. Easy on my face and skin. I love being about to buy the refill packs. I use this product daily and do not think I will stop any time soon!
Molly P.
Panama City, FL
I absolutely love these makeup wipes. They smell great, and they are super gentle. No matter how much I scrub my eyes, they don't irritate them! Of most of the wipes I've used, they take the least amount of effort to get my makeup off!
Capezio S.
As with most Neutrogena products they tend to deliver moderately. Using this remover is a bit too oily and leaves a bit of residue on my face. I don't really recommend this to those who are oily and doesn't enjoy fragranced products.
Elizabeth V.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I LOVE these makeup remover towelettes! I smell is not over powering and great for night time relaxation. I use these whenever I am feeling too lazy to wash my face. These are a must have and keep them right in my bedside table drawer!
Jules R.
My favorite! I don't use makeup remover often, but I keep these in my overnight bag in case I don't have my face wash with me. They easily remove all your makeup without tugging on the skin too much. Only thing that is difficult to get off is mascara, but I think that goes along with trying to get your makeup off with a wipe.
Alex R.
Golden Valley, MN
I always use these right before bed! They're great because if I feel I have exhausted the space on one side, I just fold it and use the other side! They're great at getting make up off, and they make my skin feel fresh afterward!
Mehrin A.
Los Angeles, CA
This product was very helpful to use because it removes all the make up instantly and gives me a clear face. I loved using this product but I still think it lacks some qualities that I was looking for. So I am giving a four star but again it was an amazing thing to use.
Amy G.
Syosset, NY
These make up removing wipes are the bomb dot com! One wipe is enough to remove a whole day's worth of makeup and the wonderful smell makes me feel so relaxed. I feel there are definitely enough wipes for the price, and I always find myself going back to buy again. Target is usually my go to for purchasing these wipes.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?