BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Amanda L.
Fitchburg, WI
This product dried out my face but removed makeup very well. If used with a good moisturizer then it is a very good product. I have very oily skin and it still dried out my face and in the morning I had dry patches. Test this product on a small area of skin before using it!
Nicole N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These work great! I've always been looking for the right makeup wipes because I have really sensitive skin and these are nice and gentle. really does a good job on getting all makeup off, even my eye makeup! I would definitely buy these again/
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD
My daughter and I both use these all the time. Mild enough for her sensitive skin and exczema and strong enough to take off eye makeup. I wouldn't buy anything else. These are easy to find anywhere, from grocery store to drug stores and anywhere in between. Highly recommend.
Hannah J.
Hinesville, GA
These smell amazing and are perfect for night time removal of make up. I usually keep a pack of these at home at all times. They are very effective but will sometimes leave a tingling/burning sensation around my eyes and sometimes my cheecks.
Montana M.
Radford, VA
These are okay, they work as well as most makeup wipes I have tried. I did not repurchase because I decided to try different products since this was nothing special. It gets he job done but does not get all of the mascara and eyeliner.
Christina V.
Fresno, CA
I use these everyday I love them and rarely go without them. They are always on hand in my bathroom or at my vanity. They work wonders extremely effective. They are gentle, and very soft on my sensitive skin, bonus to them is the smell. The scent is amazing. I recommend them all the time to family, friends, and clients!!!! My husband even uses them at the end of the day sometimes.
Kellie C.
Philipp, MS
These are great for dry skin. I have oily skin so they leave a film like feel to my face. I use wipes to get all my makeup off then have to use another product afterwards. But they smell really good and help with getting eye makeup off
Melissa T.
Springfield, VA
I love it! I've been used it for many years.
I usually give for Christmas to my mom this product because is her favorite make up remover.
Also, it's perfect for me because the others makes me allergy, neutrgena products no, I can easy remove my make up.
I really recommend it!
Jill C.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love using these to take off my makeup !
They are beyond gentle on my face !
A lot of other products I have used , leave my face feeling yucky & red . These don't !
This product definitely met my expectation . I got one of my best friends hooked on this product just like me !
Arika A.
Fontana, CA
I hate these. i don't understand the "popularity." they're very scratchy. they are not side at all and very irritating, especially on the sensitive eye area. and even then, they're not very good at removing makeup, you need like 2 or 3 wipes to completely remove just EYELINER.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?