BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Berquis G.
It's amazing to use! I love how smooth my skin feels after using it, the packaging is adorable, purple is a beautiful color! It works really well, my skin doesn't feel oily at all. I bought it at Walgreen's and I'm always restocking. Can't live without them!!
Mariah S.
Baltimore , MD
I love this stuff. It really works great and gets anything off my face that I don't want there. The only thing is to not get it close to your eyes. It did meet my expectations and I tend to pick it up whenever I'm at the store. I would recommend to everyone :)
Tenille H.
Saint Louis, MO
These are my go to make up removing wipes. They are perfect for night time use. The cloth isn't too abrasive and there is just enough product on each wipe for complete removal. Love the price, not too expensive and you get good amount of wipes in each package.
Cailin C.
Greenbrier, TN
These are awesome for those nights when you are too lazy to get up and wash your face! They are very soft on the skin and don't leave your face feeling too oily. I bought mine at Walmart and they were reasonably priced. Although I'd like to get more in a pack!
Samantha R.
Kingston, TN
These wipes smell nicely and get the job done, however they are not very moist and dry out quickly for being a couple dollars more than the normal makeup remover wipes. The packaging is what reeled me in being a nice calming lavender color, making me believe it would indeed calm my facial skin before bed.
Drea M.
Phoenix , AZ
I loved these makeup wipes. They removed all my makeup and I didn't wake up the next morning with raccoon eyes like other makeup wipes I've used. I felt refreshed afterwards as well. It didn't leave my face oily or dry. Definitely will be buying these again.
Merideth B.
I use this daily. I love the fact that the product is in wipe form. I have used these wipes for about 2 years and wouldn't change to any other. I like the fact that they are "night calming". This makes the wipes more light weight and less harsh on the skin.
Gina E.
Apollo, PA
I could never find make up wipes that really took the eye shadow and mascara off my face. I truly love this product because all I have to do is wipe my eyes and it comes off. No more harsh scraping and scrubbing for me! The only down side is if you have sensitive eyes then it may burn a little bit. However, I can stand it and I have a low tolerance for pain!
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY
These take my makeup off with almost no rubbing, They clean my face so easily. The night calming smell is so relaxing. They take off every bit of my makeup including my eye makeup. I have never had any problems with these at all. Definitely recommend these!
Ashley M.
Swansboro, NC
Best makeup removing wipes I have ever used! They make my face feel so clean and soft, and smell great too! There were a lot more wipes inside than I thought. It was very gentle on my skin and caused no irritation. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?