BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Amanda B.
West Haven, CT
These really do work amazing, they smell good, but they’re a little pricey... Walmart has their brand that works just as well, but for those who can’t always get to a Walmart these are a great option! They do their job and they remove my crazy amounts of makeup with just one or two wipes so I’ll say they’re OK, just a tad pricey.
Catherine K.
Raleigh, NC
These wipes have become part of my evening routine. They are premoistened and effectively remove all makeup, including mascara and brow powder. The subtle lavender smell is calming and relaxing which is perfect for an evening wind down routine. When I’m done, I just throw it away, no wash rag to dry or launder, it perfect!
Chelsea D.
I use this product whenever I do wear makeup. It does the job of taking my makeup off but it doesn’t completely clean my face. I still wash my face after I use them. They leave my face oily which I love because my skin is dry
J 🌻.
La Habra Hgts, CA
They’re good at removing makeup, but for my sensitive eye area they still stung a bit using these. It’s. Wipes can be irritating on the skin. Try using Face Halo instead. Makeup wipes take 100 years to dispose. If you’re looking to be more environmentally friendly, Face Halo is perfect & is perfect for sensitive skin.
Ashley H.
Abilene
I use these every night as the first step in my routine to get my eye make up off and start breaking down my face make up to be cleansed with my dual cleansing. Do not recommend to anyone looking for one step skincare- they are not powerful enough to get through all your make up and skin oils and actually cleanse skin
Paige R.
Anaheim, CA
I love the original neutrogena wipes so I thought I would give these a chance since I always remove my make up late at night. But there is something in this formula that makes them feel a little drier than the original so while they still do they job I will be going back to the original when I’m through with my packet.
Carlee S.
Eau Claire
This is pretty good at removing all of your makeup if you don't have a full face with concealer and foundation, the works.  You may need more than once wipe to get all of it off if you have more.  Otherwise, it does a good job at moisturizing as you remove makeup, leaving your skin feel fresh.
Jenna L.
Indianapolis, IN
These are the best and smell great. They dont irritate my eyes. They arent the best at removing rough eye makeup, but what face wipe isn't? For stubborn makeup, go with an oil.
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
These are such great wipes!!! They don't leave my face feeling stripped and dry or oily and they get all my mascara off with minimal effort! I will definitely be re purchasing!
Jackie L.
Anaheim, CA
My favorite makeup wipes ever!!! I love the scent and I love how moisturizing these make my face feel after removing my makeup off at the end of the day! These are the best wipes!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?