BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Danielle M.
Massapequa Pk, NY
These towelettes work better than any other makeup remover I've tried at getting my eye and face makeup off quickly and efficiently (and I tend to go heavy on the mascara). They are also very reasonably priced. Definitely my go-to makeup remover!
Onyx L.
These wipes are must have! I use them when I have came in from a long night of partying and need to remove my make up and refresh my face. The wipes are soft and gentle hut take off the hardest waterproof mascara. I also use these wipes to clean up eye shadow that fallen on my cheeks or to give a clean cat eye. Very useful and easy for traveling.
Pauline M.
Albany, NY
Absolutely my favorite makeup remover for waterproof makeup!! Especially when I am about to go to sleep. My mascara is the worst part when it comes to taking off my face for the day. This is super affordable too. Most of the time it is on sale!!!
Ryann C.
College Station, TX
These are not my favorite, but I personally am not a fan of makeup wipes in general. These get a lot of product off your face but they dry out very fast and don't stay fresh for long, even if you keep them in the separate case you can buy for them
Amber Y.
Convenient makeup wipes that remove makeup. Nice to use before washing your face. Feels good on the skin but never gets off all of the eye makeup. Good value for the affordable price. Gentle and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. Nice before bed!
Ashley K.
Ashland city, Tn
I purchased 2 packs of these recently for the first time & they work great. I have rosacea so I wear full coverage makeup & was able to remove all of my makeup with one towelettes. They were also gentle & did not break my face out. Good product
Kayleigh  T.
These wipes removed my makeup easily and effectively for the most part. The smell was pretty good too. However , I felt like they left my skin with a greasy oily feeling so I always washed my face with my normal face wash immediately after. I also felt like they were too harsh on my eyes. They became irritated after about a week of using these towelettes.
Marina S.
I use those all the time for work as a Makeup Artist in the film industry. We always have to take off make up of actor in a fast but effective way that doesn't irritate their skin, and I find that those wipes have been one of my favorites so far.
Hailey d.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this product so much, I normally get off work around midnight . So this product caught my eye when it states calming. I wear heavy eye makeup. Waterproof eyeliner and mascara, just a few wipes and I have a fresh clean face. Love love love
Jacquelyn W.
Tulsa, OK
I find that these are not wet enough to fully remove eye makeup without rubbing your delicate around-the-eye skin to death. I do like the scent, and I used these for quite a while, but they're not the best out there and they cause some irritation.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?