BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ryann C.
College Station, TX
These are not my favorite, but I personally am not a fan of makeup wipes in general. These get a lot of product off your face but they dry out very fast and don't stay fresh for long, even if you keep them in the separate case you can buy for them
Abigail B.
Garden City
Works well with a fantastic smell if you love lavender! Takes off all my facial makeup including waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I bought it at Walgreens for super cheap as well. Will definitely be using again. Only wish they had more scents :)
Danielle M.
Massapequa Pk, NY
These towelettes work better than any other makeup remover I've tried at getting my eye and face makeup off quickly and efficiently (and I tend to go heavy on the mascara). They are also very reasonably priced. Definitely my go-to makeup remover!
Emily D.
Carol Stream, IL
These make up remover wipes are amazing! They're gentle yet extremely effective, removing even the best waterproof mascara. Great for all skin types, Neutrogena's Night Calming make-up remover cleansing wipes will leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed and ready for your beauty sleep.
Onyx L.
These wipes are must have! I use them when I have came in from a long night of partying and need to remove my make up and refresh my face. The wipes are soft and gentle hut take off the hardest waterproof mascara. I also use these wipes to clean up eye shadow that fallen on my cheeks or to give a clean cat eye. Very useful and easy for traveling.
Monse S.
This are my go to makeup wipes.. I usually don't use make up wipes since i like to take my makeup with creams and washing my face. I have oily skin and its very sensitive.. Sometimes I'm very lazy and i don't like to do my night routine so i keep this wipes on my bed stand and omg.. They are so good. Take the product so gentle and it doesn't feel oily or rough at all.. It feels fresh and soft.. Love em.
Ushshi R.
These are my favorite lazy girl makeup removing wipes after a long night out. I feel okay skipping a face wash when I use these and unlike my other fave (the grapefruit ones) they are eye safe and get off the most stubborn waterproof eye makeup.
Zoe S.
Makeup removing wipes are an essential staple for my everyday routine. These wipes in particular leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean like no other. The scent is mild enough to where it's not overwhelming, and the wipe itself is incredibly moist so there is no tugging against the skin.
Emma S.
Washington, DC
The night calming wipes are so nice to use at the end of a long day. Definitely effective with removing all my makeup, but the odor can be a little strong. Really nice to use (although CVS does a similar and cheaper wipe) and I would recommend it!
Caitlin D.
I use this product every night! Takes off most of my make-up (I don't use it on my pesky waterproof eye makeup) and is very gentile. I often find that wipes leave my face more dry than normal, but not the case with this product! Smells great too!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?