BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Sheila M.
Norfolk, VA
I love these wipes! They do an excellent job at taking of all makeup, even my toughest waterproof mascera. I have sensitive skin, and these were very gentle, and did not irritate my skin at all. I also love the way they smell, and they aren't too pricey. I will absolutely be buying these again!
Bekah L.
Seattle
Does the job perfectly. Only need half a sheet before bed every night and sometimes less if I don't wear much makeup. It's very gentle on the skin. I've never had any problems with it. It always takes off the toughest makeup, even waterproof mascara!
Caitlin D.
I use this product every night! Takes off most of my make-up (I don't use it on my pesky waterproof eye makeup) and is very gentile. I often find that wipes leave my face more dry than normal, but not the case with this product! Smells great too!
Rachel B.
Hopkinsville, KY
I buy these makeup removers all the time. They are the only brand I use. One sheet can get the job done, even when I have a full face of makeup on. And the price is very affordable. They are easily accessible at any location. Of course I would buy them again and recommend them to my friends.
Daniela P.
Harlingen, TX
i love how these towelettes gently remove all my makeup and oils I've accumulated throughout my day. This product does an amazing job in even cleaning off my WATERPROOF mascara. And I also just love how the scent soothes me and the towelettes do not leave my skin dry as other towelettes I've tried on in the past that do contain alcohol. These towelettes are as cheap as $5.99 at my Target store near me.
Monse S.
This are my go to makeup wipes.. I usually don't use make up wipes since i like to take my makeup with creams and washing my face. I have oily skin and its very sensitive.. Sometimes I'm very lazy and i don't like to do my night routine so i keep this wipes on my bed stand and omg.. They are so good. Take the product so gentle and it doesn't feel oily or rough at all.. It feels fresh and soft.. Love em.
Ushshi R.
These are my favorite lazy girl makeup removing wipes after a long night out. I feel okay skipping a face wash when I use these and unlike my other fave (the grapefruit ones) they are eye safe and get off the most stubborn waterproof eye makeup.
Stephanie C.
Brooklyn , NY
Great wipes for a quick facial clean , I usually use a face cleaner and then wipe to pick up whatever may have been left behind and it seems to be doing the job well . I would recommend for anyone who needs a quick clean maybe after work or after gym a quick little refresh
Emily D.
Carol Stream, IL
These make up remover wipes are amazing! They're gentle yet extremely effective, removing even the best waterproof mascara. Great for all skin types, Neutrogena's Night Calming make-up remover cleansing wipes will leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed and ready for your beauty sleep.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I liked them, but the regular ones for sensitive skin seem to work better for me. These got the majority of my makeup off but I still had to go back in with something else to finish it up. I used them all, but I doubt I will ever repurchase these.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?