BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Lacee H.
Holt, MO
These makeup remover wipes work perfectly to remove makeup that is difficult to get off. It's gentle and keeps your skin feeling soft. I loved it and would buy it again, and it's not expensive so that helps. I think they are absolutely perfect!!!
Amber Y.
Convenient makeup wipes that remove makeup. Nice to use before washing your face. Feels good on the skin but never gets off all of the eye makeup. Good value for the affordable price. Gentle and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. Nice before bed!
Caitlin D.
I use this product every night! Takes off most of my make-up (I don't use it on my pesky waterproof eye makeup) and is very gentile. I often find that wipes leave my face more dry than normal, but not the case with this product! Smells great too!
Onyx L.
These wipes are must have! I use them when I have came in from a long night of partying and need to remove my make up and refresh my face. The wipes are soft and gentle hut take off the hardest waterproof mascara. I also use these wipes to clean up eye shadow that fallen on my cheeks or to give a clean cat eye. Very useful and easy for traveling.
Ushshi R.
These are my favorite lazy girl makeup removing wipes after a long night out. I feel okay skipping a face wash when I use these and unlike my other fave (the grapefruit ones) they are eye safe and get off the most stubborn waterproof eye makeup.
Rebecca C.
Kearny
I like using this product because it really cleans and removes makeup right away. Using one wet wipe is enough to remove the toughest makeup like water proof mascara, or 24 eye liner. I do feel it's a little rough so you can't scrub too hard of not it hurts the skin. But all in all I like it
Daniela P.
Harlingen, TX
i love how these towelettes gently remove all my makeup and oils I've accumulated throughout my day. This product does an amazing job in even cleaning off my WATERPROOF mascara. And I also just love how the scent soothes me and the towelettes do not leave my skin dry as other towelettes I've tried on in the past that do contain alcohol. These towelettes are as cheap as $5.99 at my Target store near me.
Abigail B.
Garden City
Works well with a fantastic smell if you love lavender! Takes off all my facial makeup including waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I bought it at Walgreens for super cheap as well. Will definitely be using again. Only wish they had more scents :)
Jocelyne R.
Buena Park , CA
It's really hard for me to find wipes that take all of my makeup off! I've tried all of them! Clean and clear, Ives, but neutropenia works the best! It takes off all your makeup!! Even your stubborn eyeliner!! It leaves your face clean and soft!
Hope S.
These are probably the most gentle but most effective wipes I have used from Neutrogena. Did a good job at throughly removing all of my makeup without leaving my skin red or irritated. Works well around the eyes because it doesn't sting or feel harsh.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?