BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Emily L.
Really nice product! Removes any makeup wonderfully and the scent is great! Usually, scented facial wipes irritate my skin, but this scent doesn't. The packaging is beautiful for these wipes. If you have sensitive skin, these wipes are just for you!
Ryann C.
College Station, TX
These are not my favorite, but I personally am not a fan of makeup wipes in general. These get a lot of product off your face but they dry out very fast and don't stay fresh for long, even if you keep them in the separate case you can buy for them
Meghan G.
WATERVLIET, NY
Very gentle but gets off all my makeup! Has a calming smell to it. Great for before bed removal of your makeup.
The packaging is ok. Nothing too specatular.
I am overall pleased by this product.
I would recommend to others. It's a great product.
Marina S.
I use those all the time for work as a Makeup Artist in the film industry. We always have to take off make up of actor in a fast but effective way that doesn't irritate their skin, and I find that those wipes have been one of my favorites so far.
Julia H.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love these. I feel like Neutrogena makes really great facial skin care products. These are calming but don't break out my oily skin. They're soft, and they do a good job removing makeup. Much better than the Simple Oil Balancing wipes I tried.
Jacquelyn W.
Tulsa, OK
I find that these are not wet enough to fully remove eye makeup without rubbing your delicate around-the-eye skin to death. I do like the scent, and I used these for quite a while, but they're not the best out there and they cause some irritation.
Amber Y.
Convenient makeup wipes that remove makeup. Nice to use before washing your face. Feels good on the skin but never gets off all of the eye makeup. Good value for the affordable price. Gentle and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. Nice before bed!
Ashley K.
Ashland city, Tn
I purchased 2 packs of these recently for the first time & they work great. I have rosacea so I wear full coverage makeup & was able to remove all of my makeup with one towelettes. They were also gentle & did not break my face out. Good product
Kayleigh  T.
These wipes removed my makeup easily and effectively for the most part. The smell was pretty good too. However , I felt like they left my skin with a greasy oily feeling so I always washed my face with my normal face wash immediately after. I also felt like they were too harsh on my eyes. They became irritated after about a week of using these towelettes.
Emily D.
Carol Stream, IL
These make up remover wipes are amazing! They're gentle yet extremely effective, removing even the best waterproof mascara. Great for all skin types, Neutrogena's Night Calming make-up remover cleansing wipes will leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed and ready for your beauty sleep.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?