BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Caitlin O.
Mustang, OK
I love these make up remover wipes! They are perfect for right before bed when you're too tired to wash your face. They are very gentle and help prevent breakouts. They even fully remove all of my eye make up! I would highly recommend this product!
Crystal A.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm a big fan of Neutrogena products as a whole because they tend to do well on my dry sensitive skin. My face is really sensitive and a lot of drugstore brands tend to either further dry my skin out or burn when using. These don't. the night calming ones are my favorite. they have the right amount of moisture and do the job which is most important.
Natasha A.
Newport News, VA
This is a good product. This product definently keeps your skin moist and skin. Compared to other products, this product definently does the job. I recommend this product to family and friends all the time. I honestly think that this product that this is the best that has worked for me so far. I love it and I will always buy it. AMAZING PRODUCT!!!!
Kristen F.
Spring, TX
I've always used the Neutrogena make up remover cloths so when I saw they had a night calming one I was stoked! My excitement was not let down by these either. They smell SO good. They really do a great job in removing all of that make up before bed time as well and leave you very fresh feeling!
lauren l.
Columbus, OH
These wipes have and will always have a place at my vanity. I have sensitive skin that has changed a lot over the years (I've been using these since i was 14! That's 11 years!) and these never dry out or irritate my skin. Makeup removal is always a breeze and I love the way they feel and smell.
Ashley S.
Hammondsville, OH
I absolutely swear by this product! They are the only towelettes I have used for the past few years. I absolutely love them! They remove make up with absolutely no problem, and leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I recommend this product to anyone in the market for a good make up remover.
Kristen P.
Smiths Creek
I absolutely love this product! It is great for my oily-dry combination skin, and doesn't irritate! I've used this product religiously to remove makeup at the end of a long day! The price is fair for the amount of towelettes you get. It is totally worth it! I definitely recommend this product!!!
Anjanette H.
Union City
Love these makeup remover wipes. They really take off my makeup well. I don't really know the difference in the night calming between the regular ones but I usually go for the night one just incase it does any magic while I'm sleeping the night away.
Karen P.
Panorama City, CA
Neutrogena make up remover cleansing towelettes are definitely my all time favorite. I love how easily they help remove all the makeup instantly and leave no residue. They are great and by far y favorite. I recommend this product to all makeup lovers.
Anna D.
San Francisco, CA
I love the scent of these cleansing wipes! They are very calming and get rid of all makeup. I usually keep a pack of these on my nightstand in case I get too lazy/sleepy to get up and wash my face after a long day ;). These are a regular part of my skincare routine, would definitely recommend!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?