BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Ashley B.
I like to use makeup remover wipes because they're easier. This one smells great and you can use it before going to bed, however you should rinse you face after because it leaves a residue
Kayla R.
Seattle
These wipes do work well for taking off makeup at the end of the day. However, I would strongly recommend that you follow them up with a cleansing oil or some other type of facial cleanser and moisturizer to make sure that your face is clean and nourished.  I mainly use these for late nights or things like camping.
Erin N.
Baton Rouge
Purchased at: ULTA
These night calming wipes are the perfect scent to help you wind down LOL. Some people may say they didn’t see a difference but I could tell a difference. These towelettes remove all make up from my face + eyes.

Travel tip: if you have a late night or overnight flight, put a bag of these in your carry on to remove your make up!
S t e p h a n i e M.
Oklahoma
This is one of my favorite makeup removing wipes. They are very gentle and have a very nice smell. The wipe is soft and doesn’t irritate my skin. You can purchase at any drug store.
Waverly G.
Ashland, VA
I prefer these to the blue package. They leave a slight residue on the face but a quick wash fixes that. These wipes truly remove all the dirt and makeup from my face with one wipe.
Victoria V.
Allen Park, MI
Works like a charm, available at most drugstores and grocery stores and super affordable! The package doesn’t always reseal but if the wipes dry out a little water makes them useable again!
Gissela S.
Bensalem, PA
The best make up remover ever! I’ve been using this for sooo many years and it has never disappointed me. It takes off every trace of make up, waterproof mascara or eyeliner. It also leaves your face feeling soft and hydrated, and no need for rinsing; although, I always do. Go and buy these if u want an awesome make up remover
Stefanie V.
Tallahassee, FL
These makeup wipes are great! They effectively remove my makeup without irritating my skin, and they smell so amazing! Usually strongly scented products tend to irritate my skin, but these don’t bother me at all. I still prefer to use a micellar water to remove my eye makeup, as its gentler, but in a pinch, these also remove eye makeup!
Kristina V.
Zapata, TX
I have tried several makeup remover wipes and I always find myself going back to these. I love that they are super moist so they do a great job in removing my makeup. I also like that they are calming so they do not irritate my skin. My skin is pretty sensitive and I have not had issues with this product. I give these a 10/10!
Crissy I.
Imperial, CA
I don’t know what difference these have over the regular neutrogena wipes but it made my skin feel something different good different. Of course super good with the makeup removing part and since the wipes are so big you only need one and I wear loads of makeup. These made my eyes burn a little but nothing I couldn’t handle.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?