BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Rae R.
San Diego, CA
I love the scent and makes me feel relaxed after a long day of wearing makeup! It even helps get waterproof eyeliner off! I still choose to wash my face afterwards (personal preference) but not necessarily needed because it leave a clean feel after use
Alexandra A.
Allendale, MI
I have very sensitive AND dry skin, so I am very picky about what I tend to use on my face. with that being said, these added moisture without adding oil or clogging my pores and I quickly learned how to reuse them so it's cheaper (the secret is putting them back in the container so they stay fresh)
Jessica W.
Huntsville, AL
I've used these for quite a while and each time they severely irritate my eyes. Even the ones for sensitive skin make my eyes swollen and puffy and gooey. They're super easy to use, but I can't get past the irritation. I had to throw my last package away.
Karen G.
Gardena, CA
These are great they work perfectly for removing all days makeup and leaving your skin soft and not a bit dry I feel like they nourish the skin also. I always buy these and recommend them to anyone that would like to have soft skin after removing makeup.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento, Ca
I like this product when I am in need to take off my cake face at the end of the night. I do have dry skin where I sometimes have irritation skin because my skin is too dry. This make up remover does not leave my skin feeling irritated but calm and clean.
Ashley H.
Waco, TX
This worked really good at removing all of my eye makeup and it didn't even take much effort to get it all off. It left my skin feeling nice and refreshed. The packaging is very good, it keeps them from drying out and can fit anywhere; purse, makeup bag.
Ashly M.
Kearny
This is my go-to makeup removing routine. I use it everyday because I am a frequent make up user with very sensitive skin. It does not hurt my skin or irritate it in any way unlike other make up wipes, and it removes makeup literally effortlessly. It is my absolute favorite product in makeup removing.
Amber M.
I used to use thes every night to remove my makeup. The calming lavender scent left me calm and my skin was nourished and makeup free. It is a very gentle product on your skin. I have used them many times over the years. I would definitely buy these again.
Pocahonta P.
The best love this product i tried the original one aa well but i like thos ome more its more softer on face gental on the skin all is needed is one always on sale don't forget you still always wanna buy a cleanser and a scrub wash for after you remove makeup always wash the face after thoroughly!😉
Patty R.
Spring, TX
These are the greatest make up removing wipes I have ever purchased! The scent leaves your face smelling amazing and the softnestt of the wipe is unbeatable. My makeup comes off clean and I don't have to rub hard at at. Purchased at SAMs, Walgreens, and target and are reasonably cheap. LOVE THESE!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?