BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kelley M.
These smell nice. Pretty thick so you can swipe pretty hard. Good value for durability. (Don't remember the exact price point). They worked just as expected. No surprises. Would recommend to friends. They're a nice thicker facial wipe. No tears when using
Millisa B.
Elmont
Best make up remover by far. If you use this you want any other. No kidding !! This take off all your make up in less than one minute and it's not search on your skin and makes your skin feel nice and smooth and you wake up with your skin feeling really nicest would still love it so much the best product I've ever used on my skin or make up removing.
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
This is a really good product it take off all my makeup with only one wipe and after it leave my skin feeling really good and soft it doesn't leave my skin dry it leaves it very hydrated and it even has like a glow to i really like it i would recommend it
Amanda H.
Bristol, VA
Great scent and very effective at removing eye makeup. Purple is my favorite color so I love the packaging. This product met my expectations, it does what it's supposed to. Gets my skin clean without being harsh. I would recommend these wipes to anyone.
Pocahonta P.
The best love this product i tried the original one aa well but i like thos ome more its more softer on face gental on the skin all is needed is one always on sale don't forget you still always wanna buy a cleanser and a scrub wash for after you remove makeup always wash the face after thoroughly!😉
Brittany D.
Foxborough
This is my go to for make up removers! I use a TON of make up and these wipes take it all off with little effort and doesn't leave your skin greasy! I would recommend it to everyone! It's in all stores so it's easy to come by and it's reasonably priced!
I don't wear very much makeup, so it's not usually very important for me to use make-up removers but when I have, this has been a go to. It feels smooth on your skin and with slim effort gets all the make-up off your face. Very occasionally it makes my skin feel residue-y which isn't fun, therefore I can't give it a full five stars but based on how rarely that happens and how well this does it's job I do recommend!
Rae R.
San Diego, CA
I love the scent and makes me feel relaxed after a long day of wearing makeup! It even helps get waterproof eyeliner off! I still choose to wash my face afterwards (personal preference) but not necessarily needed because it leave a clean feel after use
Amber M.
I used to use thes every night to remove my makeup. The calming lavender scent left me calm and my skin was nourished and makeup free. It is a very gentle product on your skin. I have used them many times over the years. I would definitely buy these again.
Lauren R.
Conroe , TX
Although I'm not a huge fan of using makeup wipes to take off my makeup, I've used these before and it gave me such a relaxing feeling with the scents used in the wipes. If I absolutely feel like I need to get makeup wipes these would be the ones to get!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?