BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
I don't wear very much makeup, so it's not usually very important for me to use make-up removers but when I have, this has been a go to. It feels smooth on your skin and with slim effort gets all the make-up off your face. Very occasionally it makes my skin feel residue-y which isn't fun, therefore I can't give it a full five stars but based on how rarely that happens and how well this does it's job I do recommend!
Amber M.
I used to use thes every night to remove my makeup. The calming lavender scent left me calm and my skin was nourished and makeup free. It is a very gentle product on your skin. I have used them many times over the years. I would definitely buy these again.
Reina M.
Magnificent!! Makes your skin so soft and clean! This was such a great buy and I would so buy this again..EFFECTIVE!!! One of my favorite products from neutrogena..so yes very very very effective..I would buy anytime..I would spend my paycheck on this :)
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
This is a really good product it take off all my makeup with only one wipe and after it leave my skin feeling really good and soft it doesn't leave my skin dry it leaves it very hydrated and it even has like a glow to i really like it i would recommend it
Karen G.
Gardena, CA
These are great they work perfectly for removing all days makeup and leaving your skin soft and not a bit dry I feel like they nourish the skin also. I always buy these and recommend them to anyone that would like to have soft skin after removing makeup.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
These are my GO TO. My only complaint is that they cost a wee bit more than the blue ones which I also own and use occasionally. Totally effective and great if you can justify spending a bit more money than the standard ones. I plow through these so quick.
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX
These towels are my go-to every night whether I am wearing make up or not. They clean my face of any dirt that it accumulated throughout the day. I especially love t when I am camping because I still feel clean after I use one. The smell is fantastic too.
Brittany D.
Foxborough
This is my go to for make up removers! I use a TON of make up and these wipes take it all off with little effort and doesn't leave your skin greasy! I would recommend it to everyone! It's in all stores so it's easy to come by and it's reasonably priced!
Saige W.
I absolutely love these makeup removers! They are my favorite to use. They smell great and leave your face feeling moisturized and and soft. They aren't too expensive and you can buy them at basically any drugstore. I would highly recommend this product!
Pamela C.
Castro Valley, CA
The smell of these towelettes is what keeps me using these. It's such a nice calming lavender type smell. Plus it is gentle on my skin and wipes away all my makeup from the day. Depending on where you go to get these they can be at a great price. Out of all makeup remover wipes i highly recommend this one. Especially for night time use right before bed.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?