BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Fiona D.
North Chicago, IL
This product does not dry out! Gets all the make up off of my face and does not leave a residue. I have sensitive skin and this works great on it. I have gotten this product many times. Sometimes the package sticker gets dried out so maybe get the box to keep it in so it does not dry the wipes out.
Juline P.
COCONUT CREEK, FL
I just recently purchased this makeup remover and shall I say that it works wonders. I don't use way too much makeup so I only had to use about 2 slips. It had my face feeling very refreshed. Very affordable and I purchased it at Walmart for a low price.
Kelley M.
These smell nice. Pretty thick so you can swipe pretty hard. Good value for durability. (Don't remember the exact price point). They worked just as expected. No surprises. Would recommend to friends. They're a nice thicker facial wipe. No tears when using
Karen L.
Lafayette, LA
This makeup remover is the best way for me to get all of my makeup off before a deep cleanse. The greatest thing about these wipes is I only have to use one! It's incredible and it saves time. I have never had any interest in switching to another brand.
Amanda H.
Bristol, VA
Great scent and very effective at removing eye makeup. Purple is my favorite color so I love the packaging. This product met my expectations, it does what it's supposed to. Gets my skin clean without being harsh. I would recommend these wipes to anyone.
amanda s.
Loved these wipes! Didn't wake up with puffy eyes either! I have sensitive skin and was nervous about my skins reaction but they worked well to remove my makeup and not irritate my skin.. vertu effective and they're my go-to product before I go to sleep
Marie-Itzel R.
Gilbert, AZ
Neutrogena calming wipes are so gentle and have a great scent. After I clean my face the smell soothes me for a good night sleep. The wipes could clean the face a little better since I feel I have residue left. I would not specifically recommend to others
Allison P.
Mesquite, TX
They clean my face perfectly, and calm me at the same time. I couldn't ask for anything better. I use them every day. The packaging is easy to open too, so that's a positive. They're so smooth on my skin and don't seem rough like most others. I definitely recommend it to anybody and everybody I can!!
Jazmine R.
Raymond , NH
My friend and I both use this product, it's great and very gental but gets the job done. I got mine at Walgreens and it wasn't too much money, the packaging is simple but cute! I definitely suggest this for anyone looking for a makeup remover! This leaves you skin feeling like you never had anything on there!
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
This is a really good product it take off all my makeup with only one wipe and after it leave my skin feeling really good and soft it doesn't leave my skin dry it leaves it very hydrated and it even has like a glow to i really like it i would recommend it
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?