BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Angela F.
Love these ! This is one of the only brands of makeup remover that actually get off all my makeup including mascara. It is a great low price for every budget. I use this brand often and have never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Drea M.
Phoenix , AZ
I loved these makeup wipes. They removed all my makeup and I didn't wake up the next morning with raccoon eyes like other makeup wipes I've used. I felt refreshed afterwards as well. It didn't leave my face oily or dry. Definitely will be buying these again.
Samantha R.
Kingston, TN
These wipes smell nicely and get the job done, however they are not very moist and dry out quickly for being a couple dollars more than the normal makeup remover wipes. The packaging is what reeled me in being a nice calming lavender color, making me believe it would indeed calm my facial skin before bed.
Kayla S.
Modesto, CA
I really like these makeup remover wipes but the only thing I didn't like was it left my skin feeling very oily and coming from an already oily person it sucked. They are very gentle on the skin. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't already have oily skin.
Naina D.
Durham, NC
I am too lazy to wash my face every night, especially if its been a late one. So I stash these in my bedside drawer for wiping my face and at at least do the next best thing to washing my face. My face feels fresh and clean even when I wake up in the morning
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
I absolutely love all of the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. The scent of this one is my favorite. They all work really good; however it does leave your skin oily and I get oily throughout the day. This is the only disadvantage, but I would probably buy again.
Jazmine R.
Rockdale, TX
I recently bought this again for the 3rd time and i love it! It has such a soothing and lightweight scent and really removes my makeup well, while leaving my skin feeling fresh and clean! Even if I'm not wearing makeup, i always wipe my face before i go to bed.
Ashley M.
Swansboro, NC
Best makeup removing wipes I have ever used! They make my face feel so clean and soft, and smell great too! There were a lot more wipes inside than I thought. It was very gentle on my skin and caused no irritation. I would definitely buy this product again.
Cailin C.
Greenbrier, TN
These are awesome for those nights when you are too lazy to get up and wash your face! They are very soft on the skin and don't leave your face feeling too oily. I bought mine at Walmart and they were reasonably priced. Although I'd like to get more in a pack!
Amy D.
Orlando, FL
Love these wipes! Makeup comes off with one towelette and that's saying something considering how much makeup I use. The night calming part is wonderful as, regardless of the time of day, my face feels a lot cleaner and fresher than the original makeup wipes.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?