BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Heather M.
Placentia, CA
I wanted to love these. I love the smell of lavender, but it really irritated my skin, leaving it red and itchy. I do have sensitive, dry skin so that is why. I don't recommend these to people with sensitive skin. Go for the blue packaging, those are great!
Kayla S.
Modesto, CA
I really like these makeup remover wipes but the only thing I didn't like was it left my skin feeling very oily and coming from an already oily person it sucked. They are very gentle on the skin. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't already have oily skin.
Sarah G.
Altamonte Springs, FL
It does get your makeup off but it burned my eye. I didn't even put it on my eye just underneath my eyes. I did like to use it for my face and getting makeup off my vanity. overall pretty happy. Just wish it didn't hurt my eyes and gave that CALMING effect.
Tenille H.
Saint Louis, MO
These are my go to make up removing wipes. They are perfect for night time use. The cloth isn't too abrasive and there is just enough product on each wipe for complete removal. Love the price, not too expensive and you get good amount of wipes in each package.
Ashley M.
Swansboro, NC
Best makeup removing wipes I have ever used! They make my face feel so clean and soft, and smell great too! There were a lot more wipes inside than I thought. It was very gentle on my skin and caused no irritation. I would definitely buy this product again.
Sabera Q.
I love using these towelettes for taking off my makeup! They help get off even the toughest of water proof mascaras. It exceeded my expectations and is great for just taking off my makeup without being too irritating. Great for daily use and smells good too!
Angela F.
Love these ! This is one of the only brands of makeup remover that actually get off all my makeup including mascara. It is a great low price for every budget. I use this brand often and have never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Drea M.
Phoenix , AZ
I loved these makeup wipes. They removed all my makeup and I didn't wake up the next morning with raccoon eyes like other makeup wipes I've used. I felt refreshed afterwards as well. It didn't leave my face oily or dry. Definitely will be buying these again.
Lexi R.
San Pedro
They do not leave your face oily or extra dry...they do exactly as described. PERFECT after those late nights when you're too lazy to completely wash your face but don't want to sleep in your make up :) and they are ideal for those after gym sessions when you need to wash your face but don;t have the time
Caitlin M.
Colonia
Great product! I have very sensitive skin that usually burns after I use makeup wipes. These, however, leave my skin feeling refreshed, clean and soft. The packaging is alright, sometimes the bag does not close right and the wipes dry out but you can always wet them in the sink and they are back to normal!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?