BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Rebecca P.
Portsmouth, VA
I love them. They have a nice clean smell and are amazing at removing my eye make up before bed. Even my water proof eye liner. Great product for the price. I have tried the cheaper store version and they are not even close to the original. Worth the few extra pennies you have to pay. I am a repeat customer.
Anya S.
With oily/combination skin, finding a product that gets rid of ALL makeup is essential! Not only are they gentle on skin, but soothing lavender in the nighttime removal wipes is calming enough to actually put me to sleep! These wipes are one of my favorite products and I would highly recommend them anyone who is as forgetful as me when it comes to removing makeup ;)
Michelle H.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
These makeup wipes are fantastic at removing makeup in one or two swipes, and leave a clean (albeit slightly wet) finish. Sensitive skin types beware, this did cause a reaction for me around my eyes, so head to their natural version if you are prone to reactions.
Traci S.
Troy, MI
Great smell, and no eye irritation! Removed my tricky mascara with no problem. I use Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes and almost nothing takes that mascara off without taking my eyelashes with it. This makeup remover was tough on my mascara (and full coverage foundation) while being gentle on my lashes and skin.
Amy D.
Orlando, FL
Love these wipes! Makeup comes off with one towelette and that's saying something considering how much makeup I use. The night calming part is wonderful as, regardless of the time of day, my face feels a lot cleaner and fresher than the original makeup wipes.
Gina E.
Apollo, PA
I could never find make up wipes that really took the eye shadow and mascara off my face. I truly love this product because all I have to do is wipe my eyes and it comes off. No more harsh scraping and scrubbing for me! The only down side is if you have sensitive eyes then it may burn a little bit. However, I can stand it and I have a low tolerance for pain!
Kayla S.
Modesto, CA
I really like these makeup remover wipes but the only thing I didn't like was it left my skin feeling very oily and coming from an already oily person it sucked. They are very gentle on the skin. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't already have oily skin.
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL
I absolutely love these towelettes! They smell so refreshing and make my skin so smooth! They do actually clean all the makeup off without irritating my skin and leave my skin smelling so good! I would never use another product! This is the only one for me!
Drea M.
Phoenix , AZ
I loved these makeup wipes. They removed all my makeup and I didn't wake up the next morning with raccoon eyes like other makeup wipes I've used. I felt refreshed afterwards as well. It didn't leave my face oily or dry. Definitely will be buying these again.
Annemarie W.
Hatboro, PA
These makeup wipes are very good at removing makeup and they leave the skin feeling soft and refreshed. I always wash my face after use, but you can get away without it with these wipes. My only downside is that they tend to my eyes hurt if I have to get off a lot of eye makeup, which other wipes don't do. I just think for the price of these, they should not make my eyes hurt while cheaper wipes don't. But all in all, they do their job and they really do make the skin feel refreshed and not oily!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?