BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Veronica R.
Ripon, CA
I always like to remove my makeup before bed and need a good makeup remover wipe to do so. This one took everything off of my face including my heavy eye makeup and left me with a nice calming effect after. It was a good wipe. I would say I wish they were rippled in order to remover easier. Overall a good buy.
Stephanie L.
Columbia Hts, MN
These are so nice. I alternate between using these and the blue package of Neutrogena cleansing towelettes. The light scent is nice for before bed, and I like the convenience of keeping these next to my bed for nights when I can't convince myself to properly wash my face. I try not to let myself fall into a pattern of relying on these, but the calming effect helps prevent these from irritating my skin if I use them more than a couple nights in a row.
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
It was okay. I have dry skin, and it doesn't really dry out my face after I'm using it. It works great to remove my eye makeup. I sometimes wear waterproof mascara though, and it works great. The packaging is okay. It does dry out if you don't close it properly.
Jessica H.
Parkersburg, WV
I really love these makeup remover wipes. They completely take off your makeup effortlessly and don't leave your skin feeling sore. You can always guarantee that your skin will be clean after using these. I highly recommend and think that they are worth the money.
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
I have been using this product for years now and it's by far the best make up remover cleansing wipes I have used. These wipes are super gentle on the skin and don't irritate my dry sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend these make up remover wipes to others!
Heather K.
Lyles, TN
Love the smell of the cleansing towelettes. This is one of my must haves for my bathroom and something I always keep on hand it leaves your skin feeling so soft and it clean. I have use another type before that always dries up before your done with them this one stays moist. I would recommend them to anyone.
Hannah F.
Overland Park, KS
The neutrogena night calming makeup remover towelettes are pretty decent. The packages are really convenient when it comes to traveling or just keeping a pack in your bag. The wipes remove makeup fairly well but I've honestly gotten better removal results and less eye irritation from generic brands like equate.
Dakota T.
I like the convenience of having a wipe instead of looking for a cotton pad. I do love the scent. My only drawback is that it leaves my face feeling a little oily. I don't like the feeling, but if I am too tired to do my whole routine then it is a great way to get makeup off.
Lulu M.
I've tried so many facial makeup removal wipes and these have been by far the best. Makeup comes right off and the wipe doesn't roll or fold on you as you wipe off. The smell is amazing and it's relaxes your face with the lavender smell. Great with waterproof makeup as well. I buy the pack where it comes in two. Amazing amazing product!
Caitlin M.
Colonia
Great product! I have very sensitive skin that usually burns after I use makeup wipes. These, however, leave my skin feeling refreshed, clean and soft. The packaging is alright, sometimes the bag does not close right and the wipes dry out but you can always wet them in the sink and they are back to normal!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?