BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Michelle W.
Huntingtown, MD
I love these!! They feel so soft and smell so good! I knew they did the trick when I woke up without raccoon eyes and that usually happens when my remover doesn't take off all of the mascara or eye makeup properly
They didn't break me out or dry my face out either
Laura P.
Augusta
Very soft cloth, works without much effort, and the scent is very relaxing. I've used these on and off for a while. The package is inviting with its soft purple color, and It worked exactly like It said it was supposed to. It would be nice if they weren't so pricey, but why not splurge every once in a while :)
Miranda M.
Princeton , TX
It's a really good product for the price that you pay. I feel refreshed afterwards but it could be better. I tend to use more wipes for my make up recently. The packaging is nice and the blue is honestly what attracted to me in the first place... And the price.
Sarah L.
I really like this product (Neutrogena Make up Remover Cleansing clothes, Night Calming). There may be a few cheaper alternatives, but it really does leave my skin feeling great and not dried out in the morning. Does a nice job of removing the daily grime. The packaging is good, pretty standard as towelettes go. I would buy it again and would recommend it as well.
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
It was okay. I have dry skin, and it doesn't really dry out my face after I'm using it. It works great to remove my eye makeup. I sometimes wear waterproof mascara though, and it works great. The packaging is okay. It does dry out if you don't close it properly.
Isabel V.
First and foremost these smell heavenly. They do leave a little bit of a sheen on your face which made me want to wash my face after washing my face though. They did not bother my skin or induce redness and I got it in my eye and it didn't burn as much as others
Naina D.
Durham, NC
I am too lazy to wash my face every night, especially if its been a late one. So I stash these in my bedside drawer for wiping my face and at at least do the next best thing to washing my face. My face feels fresh and clean even when I wake up in the morning
kristi e.
Capon Bridge, WV
These are easy to use. They leave your skin hydrated without feeling greasy. They are inexpensive and you can pick a pack up at most stores. I bought them one day in na hurry while staying with a friend... Now I use them at least 3 times a week - when it's been a long day and I just want an easy face wash.
Jazmine R.
Rockdale, TX
I recently bought this again for the 3rd time and i love it! It has such a soothing and lightweight scent and really removes my makeup well, while leaving my skin feeling fresh and clean! Even if I'm not wearing makeup, i always wipe my face before i go to bed.
Samantha R.
Kingston, TN
These wipes smell nicely and get the job done, however they are not very moist and dry out quickly for being a couple dollars more than the normal makeup remover wipes. The packaging is what reeled me in being a nice calming lavender color, making me believe it would indeed calm my facial skin before bed.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?